Supporters Group France

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
MarchonsTousEnsemble
Ballboy
Ballboy

Supporters Group France

Post by MarchonsTousEnsemble »

Trying to set up a French-based Supporters Group - any like-minded folk out there in La Belle France ?
I'm based in Morbihan and there are others in Paris. On the Norman Hunter tribute page a couple of years ago there were 38 postings from France ! So, we know you're out there !

MOT, Marchons Tous Ensemble !
BillyBremner
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Re: Supporters Group France

Post by BillyBremner »

Hello,
Yes I am here.
Live in Besançon and have supported Leeds United since I was 7 years old (now 57 years old).
Will be visiting Leeds in May.
Hope to be able to attend the Newcastle home game on the 12th May. (Have already booked my hotel !)
MOT

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
MarchonsTousEnsemble
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by MarchonsTousEnsemble »

Hello Billy Bremner (likewise started age 7 - now 68 !) - big country is France, do you ever go through Paris ? We could gather a few others and watch a live TV game - Leicester home 28th April ? Getting nervous ... again ! Three points tomorrow, Bamford to score. MOT
BillyBremner
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by BillyBremner »

Hi, would love to watch a game in Paris - not planning to be in Paris in the near future though but could be a good idea.
Good to hear there is another fan in France. Must be others?
Just a joke but your name on this forum made me think of En Marche of Emmanuel Macron. Maybe he’s a Leeds fan as well
Will be pleased to meet you.