I know I'm right and Time will prove it 1 down 1 to go.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Mountain
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am

Re: Leeds Utd v Liverpool Match Thread - Kristensen and Rodrigo Start

Post by Mountain »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:13 pm London and a bus springs to mind,again in denial.

Do you want me to name the others?
I don't know what you're on about.

I did say you are very stupid. I also think you're drunk. But humour me, name the others.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Leeds Utd v Liverpool Match Thread - Kristensen and Rodrigo Start

Post by Bongo1874 »

Mountain wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:16 pm I don't know what you're on about.

I did say you are very stupid. I also think you're drunk. But humour me, name the others.
You asked what atrocities Ireland had committed, is that your country?
User avatar
Irish Ian
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 17206
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Re: Leeds Utd v Liverpool Match Thread - Kristensen and Rodrigo Start

Post by Irish Ian »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:13 pm London and a bus springs to mind,again in denial.

Do you want me to name the others?
Erm could you take your s**t onto the other thread mate?

This is the match misery thread.

:tup:
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
User avatar
Irish Ian
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 17206
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Re: I know I'm right and Time will prove it 1 down 1 to go.

Post by Irish Ian »

Levi Solicitors.

20% off etc etc
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Leeds Utd v Liverpool Match Thread - Kristensen and Rodrigo Start

Post by Bongo1874 »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:27 pm Erm could you take your s**t onto the other thread mate?

This is the match misery thread.

:tup:
Apologies Irish, and I have no problems with Ireland whether Republican or Northern.

There is bad in every country on this planet,but that doesn't mean that is a generalisation of its population.

Quite the opposite.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18358
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Leeds Utd 1-6 Liverpool - Post Match Debate

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Bongo, I think we all get that you are a fan of MB. However, I don’t really get why you feel the need to on here all the time raking over old ground pointing out that Leeds were wrong to dispense with his services. Whether that decision was right or wrong is water under the bridge, he’s gone and has been for some time.

I suspect many of us here rate Eddie Howe as a very decent manager, but we would have no interest in spending much, if any, time on a NUFC site talking about him, or any other aspect of that club. Personally, I have no interest in NUFC, or for that matter any other PL club outside of Leeds. I couldn’t care less if you’re top, bottom or middling.

I’m sure I can’t be only one here that finds it odd why a NUFC fan spends so much time on a LUFC site :duno:
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7088
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Leeds Utd 1-6 Liverpool - Post Match Debate

Post by DDB220 »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:45 pm Bongo, I think we all get that you are a fan of MB. However, I don’t really get why you feel the need to on here all the time raking over old ground pointing out that Leeds were wrong to dispense with his services. Whether that decision was right or wrong is water under the bridge, he’s gone and has been for some time.

I suspect many of us here rate Eddie Howe as a very decent manager, but we would have no interest in spending much, if any, time on a NUFC site talking about him, or any other aspect of that club. Personally, I have no interest in NUFC, or for that matter any other PL club outside of Leeds. I couldn’t care less if you’re top, bottom or middling.

I’m sure I can’t be only one here that finds it odd why a NUFC fan spends so much time on a LUFC site :duno:
Agree entirely, was there any Leeds fans on NUFC website talking about Keegan leaving during Ashley’s tenure ??
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Leeds Utd 1-6 Liverpool - Post Match Debate

Post by Bongo1874 »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:45 pm Bongo, I think we all get that you are a fan of MB. However, I don’t really get why you feel the need to on here all the time taking over old ground pointing out that Leeds were wrong to dispense with his services. Whether that decision was right or wrong is water under the bridge, he’s gone and has been for some time.

I suspect many of us here rate Eddie Howe as a very decent manager, but we would have no interest in spending much, if any, time on a NUFC site talking about him, or any other aspect of that club. Personally, I have interest in NUFC, or for that matter any other PL club outside of Leeds. I couldn’t care less if you’re top, bottom or middling.

I’m sure I can’t be only one here that finds it odd why a NUFC fan spends so much time on a LUFC site :duno:
You can think what you want mate.

There's threads on here about Newcastle 🤔🥱.

Which is 35 pages long🤫.

Right couple of bully's on here like.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Leeds Utd 1-6 Liverpool - Post Match Debate

Post by Bongo1874 »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:55 pm Agree entirely, was there any Leeds fans on NUFC website talking about Keegan leaving during Ashley’s tenure ??
Keegan was right.
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Leeds Utd 1-6 Liverpool - Post Match Debate

Post by Bongo1874 »

I'm trying to warn you like Kenny, but if you don't appreciate it and are happy to be shafted by that board then fair play.

You deserve far far better.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41786
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Leeds Utd 1-6 Liverpool - Post Match Debate

Post by Cjay »

Bongo1874 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:07 pm I'm trying to warn you like Kenny, but if you don't appreciate it and are happy to be shafted by that board then fair play.

You deserve far far better.
What exactly are you hoping to achieve?

Why do you care?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 540
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:35 pm

Re: Leeds Utd 1-6 Liverpool - Post Match Debate

Post by Bongo1874 »

Cjay wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:10 pm What exactly are you hoping to achieve?

Why do you care?
Because Leeds deserve the right owners,they deserve to be a club that challenges for Europe.

On my visits to Elland Road I feel that passion, desire from your support.

I see that exact same injustice being made at Leeds,that I did Newcastle, I see a guy that took a championship team ,that was mediocre to the fecking prem.

Then went unbeaten at home too the top 6 🤔🤫🙈.

Only to be binned with half a team out injured.

Need I go on.

Soft spot for your club really,more so because of Marcelo.

He played football the right way ,his Principles and beliefs.

And now he has left, your club has went down Hill massively, yet Orta and Radz still pick up wage etc.


You should be screaming from the rooftops.

The attitude is ,aw just be thankful we are a prem club,wake up Leeds are better than that.

Fecking Brighton and Brentford seriously.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18358
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: I know I'm right and Time will prove it 1 down 1 to go.

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:58 pm I think they’re should be serious consideration to locking this f**king thread ffs
Agree, Foxy :duno: …………….and…………….hereby locked !
Locked