I don't know what you're on about.
I did say you are very stupid. I also think you're drunk. But humour me, name the others.



Erm could you take your s**t onto the other thread mate?


Apologies Irish, and I have no problems with Ireland whether Republican or Northern.


Agree entirely, was there any Leeds fans on NUFC website talking about Keegan leaving during Ashley’s tenure ??Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:45 pm Bongo, I think we all get that you are a fan of MB. However, I don’t really get why you feel the need to on here all the time raking over old ground pointing out that Leeds were wrong to dispense with his services. Whether that decision was right or wrong is water under the bridge, he’s gone and has been for some time.
I suspect many of us here rate Eddie Howe as a very decent manager, but we would have no interest in spending much, if any, time on a NUFC site talking about him, or any other aspect of that club. Personally, I have no interest in NUFC, or for that matter any other PL club outside of Leeds. I couldn’t care less if you’re top, bottom or middling.
I’m sure I can’t be only one here that finds it odd why a NUFC fan spends so much time on a LUFC site![]()

You can think what you want mate.Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:45 pm Bongo, I think we all get that you are a fan of MB. However, I don’t really get why you feel the need to on here all the time taking over old ground pointing out that Leeds were wrong to dispense with his services. Whether that decision was right or wrong is water under the bridge, he’s gone and has been for some time.
I suspect many of us here rate Eddie Howe as a very decent manager, but we would have no interest in spending much, if any, time on a NUFC site talking about him, or any other aspect of that club. Personally, I have interest in NUFC, or for that matter any other PL club outside of Leeds. I couldn’t care less if you’re top, bottom or middling.
I’m sure I can’t be only one here that finds it odd why a NUFC fan spends so much time on a LUFC site![]()



What exactly are you hoping to achieve?

Because Leeds deserve the right owners,they deserve to be a club that challenges for Europe.
