Racing Pigeons

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Racing Pigeons

Post by liggy »

Reet I'm gan a show you how Radz and his puppet are takung u 4 a ride
Im gan a stsrt again with 4pair u can track me progress ill be up front what i give them and what i take I've already bought a red chequer hen for £2650 6th 9th and 16th unc
And a proven breeder.
Im gong to NI next week to buy a further 4pair
The poor fucker as manager is finished
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19705
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Racing Pigeons

Post by weasel »

My grandad used to race pigeons. They were a lot faster than him though.
Same Grandad also once entered a horse at the Grand National. Got a 6 month jail sentence.
Same Grandad fought in the second world war. Got his tongue shot off, never talked about it though.
Someone's gotta lighten the mood.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14653
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Racing Pigeons

Post by hector »

If you need any tips mate.. 4 out of 6 pairs of our budgies have now laid......
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Racing Pigeons

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:12 pm My grandad used to race pigeons. They were a lot faster than him though.
Same Grandad also once entered a horse at the Grand National. Got a 6 month jail sentence.
Same Grandad fought in the second world war. Got his tongue shot off, never talked about it though.
Someone's gotta lighten the mood.
I’ve no doubt you’ve entered a lot of things you shouldn’t have
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Racing Pigeons

Post by Jaydog »

Will pigeons show us the way forward. I hope so.
The ones on our fence are king fu experts. Always kicking the s**t out of each other
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19705
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Racing Pigeons

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:29 pm I’ve no doubt you’ve entered a lot of things you shouldn’t have
I entered a competition to be a pornstar. I came first and didn't win.
I entered a marathon once, was removing peanuts for weeks (one for the oldies there).
I tried to enter the ex up the wrong un. It made my day but made her hole weak.
I entered a spelling bee once.......

They're gonna get worse until we win a game. Someone tell Javi.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79120
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Racing Pigeons

Post by The Subhuman »

We're talking about eating pigeons on waccoe ...coinkydink?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79120
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Racing Pigeons

Post by The Subhuman »

and squirrels
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Post Reply