An absolute mess- Includes post relegation club statement

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41701
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

An absolute mess- Includes post relegation club statement

Post by Cjay »

No permanent manager
No Director of Football to be planning for next season.
2 owners who I'm not convinced really want to own us.
A badly unbalanced squad with very few assets.
Finances very possibly precarious.


Any thing I've missed?
Last edited by Cjay on Sun May 28, 2023 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Kennyb41 »

Yeah, i'm sure we've been here before innit ?

About 4-5 years ago ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Jaydog »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:42 pm No permanent manager
No Director of Football to be planning for next season.
2 owners who I'm not convinced really want to own us.
A badly unbalanced squad with very few assets.
Finances very possibly precarious.


Any thing I've missed?
They should certainly be mindful of what happened last time. Wouldn’t be too cocky about coming straight back up Burnley style. And the Championship has a trap door
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7069
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: An absolute mess

Post by DDB220 »

Is this the let’s all feel even more pissed off thread.
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7069
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: An absolute mess

Post by DDB220 »

I may start a self indulgent thread - something equally dramatic.

Erm….. We have more chance of administration that promotion next season.

Is that a good one CJAY ??
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41701
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Cjay »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:48 pm I may start a self indulgent thread - something equally dramatic.

Erm….. We have more chance of administration that promotion next season.

Is that a good one CJAY ??
How about just f**k off and don't respond

Idiot

Mod note.... play nicely please
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7069
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: An absolute mess

Post by DDB220 »

‘Return of the Goldfish as they stage a dramatic boardroom takeover’
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7069
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: An absolute mess

Post by DDB220 »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:50 pm How about just f**k off and don't respond

Idiot
Ah so there is a lippy turd behind the annoying attention seeker.

Mod note..... Play nicely please
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41701
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Cjay »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:52 pm Ah so there is a lippy turd behind the annoying attention seeker.
Lol you just make sarky comments

Nothing insightful or interesting has ever been posted by you

Nobody would notice if you left
Last edited by Cjay on Sun May 21, 2023 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
WhiteRose
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3693
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Re: An absolute mess

Post by WhiteRose »

Whilst it’s a mess can’t say I’m as bothered as I thought I’d be nor surprised. this is Leeds, things don’t go to plan, promising situations are just illusions ready to be shattered. supporting Leeds is at least 80% misery but it makes the 20% more worthwhile when it happens and that’s why we are all still here.
User avatar
JoeDenver
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 pm

Re: An absolute mess

Post by JoeDenver »

WhiteRose wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:59 pm Whilst it’s a mess can’t say I’m as bothered as I thought I’d be nor surprised. this is Leeds, things don’t go to plan, promising situations are just illusions ready to be shattered. supporting Leeds is at least 80% misery but it makes the 20% more worthwhile when it happens and that’s why we are all still here.
Well said, WR.
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
User avatar
JoeDenver
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:58 pm

Re: An absolute mess

Post by JoeDenver »

CJay and DDB220. Love you both.
We’re all in a pissy mood which is understandable. Don’t take it out on each other. MOT…
Fly Fishing, Skiing, and The Damned United
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:45 pm Yeah, i'm sure we've been here before innit ?

About 4-5 years ago ?
What happened??
No one ever mentions it anymore
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41701
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Cjay »

JoeDenver wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 3:03 pm CJay and DDB220. Love you both.
We’re all in a pissy mood which is understandable. Don’t take it out on each other. MOT…
He started on me.

He didn't have to respond

But can't resist taking digs.

Done it before

I've ignored it
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7069
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: An absolute mess

Post by DDB220 »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:54 pm Lol you just make sarky comments

Nothing insightful or interesting has ever been posted by you

Nobody would notice if you left

Left ?? What makes you think I would leave. There has to be a challenge to your constant despondency. Everyone is pissed off - yet you feel this self indulgent need to feed off despondency and hope for affirmation from the contributors who buy into your narratives.

Is this your definition of insightfulness ?
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Jaydog »

Think it’s fair enough to point out what Cjay has tbh. It’s not doom & gloom but just honest. How can even the most loyal fan look at the club now and say “oh there’s no chance we’ll end up like last time”.
Can’t say I’m that confident that we wouldn’t unless some radical changes are made at all levels
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41701
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: An absolute mess

Post by Cjay »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 3:07 pm Left ?? What makes you think I would leave. There has to be a challenge to your constant despondency. Everyone is pissed off - yet you feel this self indulgent need to feed off despondency and hope for affirmation from the contributors who buy into your narratives.

Is this your definition of insightfulness ?
Not gonna argue with you because not actually annoyed at you.

You don't like my posts , you aren't the first, I don't care what a random person on a forum thinks of my posts as you Don't I'm sure.

If you think my posts are driven by a need for affirmation you couldn't be more wrong :lol:

I get a lot of stick for my posts.

You didn't have to respond but you felt the need to be sarky and try and be funny (not the first time).

Don't like my posts don't respond? Simple isn't it

This seems a relevant topic though whereas your post was fuelled by a need to belittle.

Says more about you than me old chap
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14632
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: An absolute mess

Post by hector »

that's it you two ....

please stop winding each other up and play nice......
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: An absolute mess

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Radrizzani has to go. Let's start there. He's got to bite the bullet and take a loss on what he thought was going to be a mega payday.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155187
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: An absolute mess

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun May 21, 2023 2:54 pm Lol you just make sarky comments

Nothing insightful or interesting has ever been posted by you

Nobody would notice if you left
Don't despair Cjay, all we can do is look forward to is a fresh start playing in a lower league that is our level.

Right now, I don't give a damn about this season, I refuse to allow a bunch of frauds get me down.
Post Reply