Become a site contributor for the new season

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Jaydog »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:07 pm Some of my ads tended to be of the adult dating variety, more so of the ageing lady.

I know some of these things replicate your search history etc, but I can 100% confirm that I’m happily married, my wife has 3 very big brothers who I wouldn’t want to upset and I’ve never joined a dating agency in my life.
It’s fair to say you make a lot of mistakes Kev.
Is it possible you joined a dating agency by mistake whilst trying to put £5 ew on a nag at Bet365. Or was it £10 win, I forget tbh.
😂
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:49 pm It’s fair to say you make a lot of mistakes Kev.
Is it possible you joined a dating agency by mistake whilst trying to put £5 ew on a nag at Bet365. Or was it £10 win, I forget tbh.
😂
‘a lot’ might be a bit harsh JD, but I’m not covering myself in glory lately that is for sure :)

As I say, my wife has 3 very big brothers, even merely joining a dating site would see me spending time alongside my dad in hospital. Thinking about that though, it would save an enormous amount of petrol and parking charges :duno:
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Jaydog »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:35 pm ‘a lot’ might be a bit harsh JD, but I’m not covering myself in glory lately that is for sure :)

As I say, my wife has 3 very big brothers, even merely joining a dating site would see me spending time alongside my dad in hospital. Thinking about that though, it would save an enormous amount of petrol and parking charges :duno:
I was just exaggerating for comic effect. Anyway I have absolutely no idea what your original mistake was. A technicality or something.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:41 pm I was just exaggerating for comic effect. Anyway I have absolutely no idea what your original mistake was. A technicality or something.
and it shall remain a mystery :)
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

Hey Adam i've got a good idea, an idea that will lead me to contribute a lot more money in the future if it can happen.

You know how you can 'mute' people you don't want to see their posts yes ?

Is there any way that i can stop people seeing mine, maybe some sort of way that i can only talk to a certain group of posters ?

So any fcker i have absolutely no interest in whatsover, i can just click on them as a 'foe' from the list of members and my post doesn't show up to them ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Overman
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3327
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Overman »

Great idea from Benny, maybe just mute himself or create his own forum echo chamber.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Kennyb41 »

Overman wrote: ↑Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:22 pm Great idea from Benny, maybe just mute himself or create his own forum echo chamber.
You'd be first on the list champ :tup:

No need.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
malcolmw
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3715
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by malcolmw »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:07 pm Thank you one & all :tup:
64, I seem to be having the same problem Sara had- I keep getting taken back to PayPal, when I want to contribute using debit or credit.
As I'm in Canada, I'd prefer to use Visa or MC - is that possible - if so, how do I get around the PayPal option?
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15057
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by YorkshireSquare »

malcolmw wrote: ↑Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:51 pm 64, I seem to be having the same problem Sara had- I keep getting taken back to PayPal, when I want to contribute using debit or credit.
As I'm in Canada, I'd prefer to use Visa or MC - is that possible - if so, how do I get around the PayPal option?

Hi Malcolm, I'll drop you a DM
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by liggy »

Ok there/ thier is much I can bring to this site
If you let pigeons breed for 3 generations they will all go blue like there/their relatives the rock doves
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by Jaydog »

liggy wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:17 am Ok there/ thier is much I can bring to this site
If you let pigeons breed for 3 generations they will all go blue like there/their relatives the rock doves
Just seen this.
Classic Liggy 😂😂
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7084
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by DDB220 »

Of interest and personally I am not bothered about having a contributor avatar. I renewed my contribution on the same day I received the payment renewal notification. I used the Apple Pay option. Did you receive this Yorkshire ?
Post Reply