Same s**t happened twice last year. Chasing players that wanted to go somewhere lese.
One question. Do you want to play for Leeds? Ok. We're done.



Positive attitude would help us more than positive stats , if we sign him it's a DF signing so we should trust in thatVictor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:10 am Ok, so we are going that route? Anything better than total 5h1te will do right? Not for me: I need positive stats. I see he's played for Germany 6 times: well so has Robbing c**k!!!


As mentioned at least 5 times before on here, some of us cannot see tweets or twitter links: you post just shows blank space! I had to select 'Quote' to see what you had posted (I still cannot see the twitter thing)...

I don't know why you can't see them . . . . . .Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:32 pm As mentioned at least 5 times before on here, some of us cannot see tweets or twitter links: you post just shows blank space! I had to select 'Quote' to see what you had posted (I still cannot see the twitter thing)...

It's not because of Adblock Plus! I disabled mine and still cannot see the twitter links. could be browser? I'm using firefox. What about you?

I thought your phrase was buggers can be arsed?
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain

No it’s “be prepared”, from my great friend Ben Dover

Most of us can see them. I like it when people post these. And will continue to post them myself.Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:32 pm As mentioned at least 5 times before on here, some of us cannot see tweets or twitter links: you post just shows blank space! I had to select 'Quote' to see what you had posted (I still cannot see the twitter thing)...


That's not actually his name you know. Just the first time you met him and asked his name he replied, "Ben Dover." Did you just think he was friendly when he was looking for the marmite?
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain

To be honest him preferring a move to OM might simply be down to being nearer to his home and relatives. Throw in better weather, a higher divison and not having to put up with Evertonians pretending to be fans of your club and it isn't much of a surprise he'd prefer OM.andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:17 pm Have to admit. I'm skeptical given that he preferred OM and we're waiting on him now to make a decision.
We shouldn't have to sell ourselves.
Seems a quality signing though. And exactly the type we need.
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain

EdgeVictor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:42 pm It's not because of Adblock Plus! I disabled mine and still cannot see the twitter links. could be browser? I'm using firefox. What about you?

Marseille are a big club in their own right tbf.andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:17 pm Have to admit. I'm skeptical given that he preferred OM and we're waiting on him now to make a decision.
We shouldn't have to sell ourselves.
Seems a quality signing though. And exactly the type we need.

Try with different browsers. Even if you like Edge you could just use a different browser for MOT. I'm no expert (well on IT sh*t only obviously) but it does sound like some sort of security setting somewhere thinking it may be a pop up ad or something of that ilk
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain



Definitely Ben. His mum & dad are Mr & Mrs Dover. Great pair of souls, bless them. Marmite is a strange one, you either love it or hate it.
