Nadiem Amiri - DEAL OFF AGAIN

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Kennyb41 »

Leeds announced on Thursday evening that they had signed Dutch striker Joel Piroe from Swansea City on a four-year deal and The Athletic are now reporting that the Whites have agreed a fee with Bayer Leverkusen for German international midfielder Nadiem Amiri. The fee is a reported £5m and the 26-year-old would become the club’s latest signing of the summer if approving to the switch.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:15 pm Most of us can see them. I like it when people post these. And will continue to post them myself.

Get with the times. Get an upgrade or whatever.
No need to be so rude!!! It is a browser problem and yes I can change broswer. But rather than just change my plstform, I'd rather get to the root of the problem and fix the issue so I can use the browser I prefer which is Firefox. In this throw away world, I'm one of these rare people that fixes things notsomeone that throws things and moves onto the next shiny new model. It's why I drive a superb old Jag rather than a spankly new Tesla...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
AcrossThePondAsh
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4931
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:03 am
Location: Blue Ridge Mtns, NC, USA

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

Fabrizio Romano doubling down on Amiri deal:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... frame.html
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Kennyb41 »

This looks like it's down to himself now to decide.

So no matter what Cjay or others claim, LUFC have done fck all wrong, they have tried to get him, it's NOT their fault, he was identified, and we can't chase every fcker on the planet, just in case.

We want the RIGHT players - We want the players the 'manager' wants.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13057
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:59 am No need to be so rude!!! It is a browser problem and yes I can change broswer. But rather than just change my plstform, I'd rather get to the root of the problem and fix the issue so I can use the browser I prefer which is Firefox. In this throw away world, I'm one of these rare people that fixes things notsomeone that throws things and moves onto the next shiny new model. It's why I drive a superb old Jag rather than a spankly new Tesla...
Wasn't being rude. Sorry if it came off that way.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:50 am Wasn't being rude. Sorry if it came off that way.
It kinda did but that's the internet! Context is difficult to judge with a typed response. No worries buddy :tup:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by hector »

I have issues with firefox "censoring" what it displays
for example... I can't see the league table on the home page
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:51 am I have issues with firefox "censoring" what it displays
for example... I can't see the league table on the home page
My Chrome went uber-slow about a month ago so I went back to using Firefox (which I have always favoured). I use Chrome just for this page now as everything displays...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by hector »

I have to use chrome for ebay.. as firefox doesn't display sellers comments, which kinda makes it redundant if I can't read what the description is...
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7069
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by DDB220 »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:56 am I have to use chrome for ebay.. as firefox doesn't display sellers comments, which kinda makes it redundant if I can't read what the description is...
All browsers have preference settings. Some are set up as a default. Never used Firefox personally but I am sure you will be able to change the preference settings. Google search will show you how.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41696
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Cjay »

Looks more like a 10 in this video (yes I know some can't see it)

Link below

https://twitter.com/WhatNextLUFC/status ... start%3D80
Last edited by Cjay on Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Irish Ian
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 17183
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Irish Ian »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:51 am I have issues with firefox "censoring" what it displays
for example... I can't see the league table on the home page
Firefox? Is that still going?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:44 am Firefox? Is that still going?
Firefox is Netscape: still the best browser ever made...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:56 am I have to use chrome for ebay.. as firefox doesn't display sellers comments, which kinda makes it redundant if I can't read what the description is...
Google Chrome is the best imo, no problems here.
User avatar
Irish Ian
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 17183
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Irish Ian »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:47 am Firefox is Netscape: still the best browser ever made...
Didnt know that, Netscape navigator... that takes me back

It seemed slow to load and there were display issues.. It was easy to use stylish with to snazzy up my online cricket game though.

As most browsers are essentially spy ware with a browser attached I think it has gotten to the point now they are all much of muchness
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by mentalcase »

Looks a cracking ball player, always looking for a forward pass, finds a team-mate and can score from the spot, a player we need.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Jaydog »

How many headings has Amiri had?
Next it’ll be “Amiri chooses breakfast whilst deciding if he likes Leeds offer”.
“Blue or red trousers for Amiri before vital Leeds decision”.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by BGwhite »

Kennyb41 wrote:Now after the signing of our 5th in Piroe, htf can we say they're not working in the background huh ?

And we're not privy to goings on, they might offer this guy and others a great deal for all we know, and he personally might say no thanks.
Absolutely kB. There'll be plenty going on that we're not privy to.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Nadiem Amiri- FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:52 am Didnt know that, Netscape navigator... that takes me back

It seemed slow to load and there were display issues.. It was easy to use stylish with to snazzy up my online cricket game though.

As most browsers are essentially spy ware with a browser attached I think it has gotten to the point now they are all much of muchness
Firefox has never contained hidden spyware. It is 100% ad and adware free. You can enable/disable anything in Firefox. It's been my main browser since it was created out of Netscape (as was Netscape before it). All browsers were slow back then: the internet itself was slow. Was never the browser's fault. Firefox has consistently been the fastest, safest and best browser for me ever since I started using it...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Nadiem Amiri - FEE AGREED, WAITING FOR PLAYER DECISION

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:55 am How many headings has Amiri had?
Next it’ll be “Amiri chooses breakfast whilst deciding if he likes Leeds offer”.
“Blue or red trousers for Amiri before vital Leeds decision”.
Yeah eh? :lol:

Until it's on the official page, it is rumour to me...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
Post Reply