I thought Farke would give Drameh a start, if only to afford him a chance to absolve himself and, pick up a bit of confidence against a league 2 side, but he’s gone for Hjelde instead. I assume it will be Shacks on the right and Hjelde on the left!
The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:19 pm
TBH I thought Hjelde was out the door too ... maybe still is.
Maybe last chance saloon for Hjelde esepcially with Byram injured. Writing definitely looks on the wall for Drameh. When he signed for us he was described as a good defensive full back but weak going forward and he came to us for Bielsa to try to get him to be more like Benjamin Mendy. Am guessing he just hasn't improved sufficiently in the attacking area to suit Farke who similarly likes attacking full backs.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:14 pm
I'm assuming that's Hjelde on the left, Shack on the right. But maybe not. If not our right side could be very vulnerable. Not sure who's the 9 and 10 in that line up.
Last time Gelhardt played, he was the 10 and Rutter the 9
Byebyegeegee wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:41 pm
I thought Farke would give Drameh a start, if only to afford him a chance to absolve himself and, pick up a bit of confidence against a league 2 side, but he’s gone for Hjelde instead. I assume it will be Shacks on the right and Hjelde on the left!
Come on Leeds!
But we just signed a right back. So there's really no future for Drameh now.
weasel wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:42 pm
Maybe last chance saloon for Hjelde esepcially with Byram injured. Writing definitely looks on the wall for Drameh. When he signed for us he was described as a good defensive full back but weak going forward and he came to us for Bielsa to try to get him to be more like Benjamin Mendy. Am guessing he just hasn't improved sufficiently in the attacking area to suit Farke who similarly likes attacking full backs.
Having watched him for the U21 and U23s, I thought he was better in attack than defence that’s why I’ve always preferred Ayling.
Over the last three years Ayling has been better defensively overall.
weasel wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:42 pm
Maybe last chance saloon for Hjelde esepcially with Byram injured. Writing definitely looks on the wall for Drameh. When he signed for us he was described as a good defensive full back but weak going forward and he came to us for Bielsa to try to get him to be more like Benjamin Mendy. Am guessing he just hasn't improved sufficiently in the attacking area to suit Farke who similarly likes attacking full backs.
Strange with Drameh
Done really well in 2 loan spells in the championship. Looked great for U23's
But never worked for him at Leeds. My guess is it's his attitude. When he went on loan he was a guaranteed starter. And it went really well for him. At Leeds, he's always been behind Ayling. And I'm guessing that he's made it known to every manager that he's not happy with that.
I think we can now safely say who he doesn't rate, and won't be here much longer.
Kinhell i love this guy, he nearly hates Orta as much as me and faaip do.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)