The return of the cowards?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41709
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
The return of the cowards?
Hypothetically if we get promoted.
And those players who were responsible for the relegation and sodded off asap were to return (assume none of the loan clubs buy them).
Would you want to see any of them play for us again?
Luis Sinisterra
Max Wober
Diego Llorente
Marc Roca
Rasmus Kristensen
Brenden Aaronson.
Jack Harrison
Would anyone want to see them in a Leeds shirt again?
Or is it the end whatever happens?
And those players who were responsible for the relegation and sodded off asap were to return (assume none of the loan clubs buy them).
Would you want to see any of them play for us again?
Luis Sinisterra
Max Wober
Diego Llorente
Marc Roca
Rasmus Kristensen
Brenden Aaronson.
Jack Harrison
Would anyone want to see them in a Leeds shirt again?
Or is it the end whatever happens?
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
I'm sitting on the fence here and gone for NON of the turncoat w**kers.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
-
Lufc76Cor
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 997
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
I selected none of the above but the only one I wouldn't be upset over returning would be Harrison for the simple reason he has been with us for 5 seasons and on his day he can be very good (yes I know his day isn't often enough) , but he always gives 100% and I'm not sure if he forced his way out rather than we just needed him off the wage bill, ability wise Sinistera is a real talent but the way he engineered his exit makes him the snakiest of the lot, the rest of them ain't good enough to play premier league football for any club in any top European League and Aaronson should be playing women's football
- pjm2019
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2706
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
who the hell voted for Sinisterra ?, (1) he is the worst of all the rats in the way he left. (2) i know him as Mr Sicknote, look how many games he misses
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
-
VinnysTattoo
- First Team

- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:55 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
I’d have ticked the “absolutely no f..king chance” box.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14646
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: The return of the cowards?
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20750
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: The return of the cowards?
Voted none. I don't want to see any of that lot wearing a Leeds Utd shirt ever again.
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11781
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
Absolutely none of them, they’d just do the same again in the future.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Tyzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4215
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
- Location: Leeds
Re: The return of the cowards?
I voted none of them however It’s not going to be something we have think about because it will be a miracle if we get promoted this season or next.I can’t help feeling negative against my club unless I see something to change my mind ,it’s just how I feel at the moment
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19702
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: The return of the cowards?
I just don't get why they are being labelled as cowards. Stay at Leeds and be on 40% or 50% of the wages agreed in your contract or go to another club and get 100% of the wages. Not one of us would stay in our job if we suddenly had to take a 50% to 60% wage cut and could stay on our original wages by moving to a different company where we'd be doing the same job.
The club basically gave them no option but to leave. I'm sure any of our other players such as Ayling, Cooper, Messlier etc would have gone too if another club wanted them on laon and would pay the high wages we agreed to give them. Nobody no matter how loyal would stay on half wages if someone else was willing to pay them their full wages.
As such for me it boils down to who is good enough that I'd want them back. Aaronsen, Roca, RK and Llorente simply weren't good enough and as such I wouldn't want them back. Wober and Sini I probably would have if they were better than what we have. Despite it rankling a bit with the manner in which they left they both played well for us. Personally though I'd probably look to sell them just because of the way they left. Harrison I would welcome back. Gave his all for us despite inconsistent performancs. The club treated him badly with the on/off Leicester move and the only disappointment for me was that he didn't get a move to a better club than Everton
The club basically gave them no option but to leave. I'm sure any of our other players such as Ayling, Cooper, Messlier etc would have gone too if another club wanted them on laon and would pay the high wages we agreed to give them. Nobody no matter how loyal would stay on half wages if someone else was willing to pay them their full wages.
As such for me it boils down to who is good enough that I'd want them back. Aaronsen, Roca, RK and Llorente simply weren't good enough and as such I wouldn't want them back. Wober and Sini I probably would have if they were better than what we have. Despite it rankling a bit with the manner in which they left they both played well for us. Personally though I'd probably look to sell them just because of the way they left. Harrison I would welcome back. Gave his all for us despite inconsistent performancs. The club treated him badly with the on/off Leicester move and the only disappointment for me was that he didn't get a move to a better club than Everton
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Orange Box
- Superstar

- Posts: 7503
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
- Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas
Re: The return of the cowards?
I'm sitting with MC on the 'feck off the lot of you' fence
-
Leeds1000
- Manager

- Posts: 4157
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
No problem with Harrison. He put in a shift under Bielsa and scored some crucial goals. The rest can feck off to their respective massive clubs.
-
Prisoner37
- First Team

- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
I only voted for Jackie Boy.
He always put a full shift in and has given us some great moments. He has the first touch of an angel that has given me so such pleasure over his time at Leeds.
He was also sent off to Leicester then pulled back at the last moment but never downed tools like some of the other tossers.
He always put a full shift in and has given us some great moments. He has the first touch of an angel that has given me so such pleasure over his time at Leeds.
He was also sent off to Leicester then pulled back at the last moment but never downed tools like some of the other tossers.
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4517
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: The return of the cowards?
Well stated regarding wages. I think people are a bit harsh in judging these players on that. Which brings us back to performance. And I agree with you that Harrison is the one that has proven himself. I would take him back. The others I prefer to sell.weasel wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:02 pm I just don't get why they are being labelled as cowards. Stay at Leeds and be on 40% or 50% of the wages agreed in your contract or go to another club and get 100% of the wages. Not one of us would stay in our job if we suddenly had to take a 50% to 60% wage cut and could stay on our original wages by moving to a different company where we'd be doing the same job.
The club basically gave them no option but to leave. I'm sure any of our other players such as Ayling, Cooper, Messlier etc would have gone too if another club wanted them on laon and would pay the high wages we agreed to give them. Nobody no matter how loyal would stay on half wages if someone else was willing to pay them their full wages.
As such for me it boils down to who is good enough that I'd want them back. Aaronsen, Roca, RK and Llorente simply weren't good enough and as such I wouldn't want them back. Wober and Sini I probably would have if they were better than what we have. Despite it rankling a bit with the manner in which they left they both played well for us. Personally though I'd probably look to sell them just because of the way they left. Harrison I would welcome back. Gave his all for us despite inconsistent performancs. The club treated him badly with the on/off Leicester move and the only disappointment for me was that he didn't get a move to a better club than Everton
Football/Futbol/Soccer
-
geronimo
- First Team

- Posts: 1499
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2023 2:23 pm
- Twitter: none
Re: The return of the cowards?
the answer is simple , we wont get promoted and none of them will come back
you can probably put gnonto and summerville on the list as well, because they will be gone by january or seasons end at the latest
you can probably put gnonto and summerville on the list as well, because they will be gone by january or seasons end at the latest
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6754
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
You had Gnonto guaranteed to go to Everton this window too, didn't you? What happened??
Let's face it, you have no idea what's likely to happen in future.
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6754
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
I went for the all get lost option, though I wouldn't particularly mind Harrison coming back in as he at least had some credit in the bank - the only reason I didn't tick his box was that he'll be getting on a bit and we seem to gravitating toward a younger squad generally.
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14815
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: The return of the cowards?
Harrison is the only one I'd welcome back. Not sure he engineered a move (can't swear to this, but pretty sure I didn't see/hear anything about him pushing for a move until it was almost a done deal), felt like maybe he was sacrificed and the club did f**k him about last season. Frustratingly inconsistent but always put a shift in, even if he was struggling for form. Has credit in the bank. The rest can go f**k themselves.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: The return of the cowards?
I don't want any of them back. Wages? They make enough. And because they got us relegated, they could have taken the cut for a year in an effort to redeem themselves for what they did last season.
But .... some will come back and if they wear a Leeds shirt and applaud the fans, I'll support them
But .... some will come back and if they wear a Leeds shirt and applaud the fans, I'll support them
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8784
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: The return of the cowards?
Sinisterra definitely.
A class above anyone else we currently have.The others weren't and that's the difference. He would have bagged at least 15 goals this season had he stayed.
Would you not have Raphinha back just because he went to Barcelona?
A class above anyone else we currently have.The others weren't and that's the difference. He would have bagged at least 15 goals this season had he stayed.
Would you not have Raphinha back just because he went to Barcelona?
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden