Ludlow 2.45 Grain Of Hope £5 E/W
Thank you








I congratulated you, yesterday as in the link below.Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:31 pm Thank you Mrs 64.
Your other half was a little less complimentary![]()

Cheers mate1964white wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:03 pm I congratulated you, yesterday as in the link below.
viewtopic.php?p=1125169#p1125169
And I'll congratulate you again today, you lucky sod![]()


Daft question mate, how did the funeral go?Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:44 pm Cheers mate![]()
It was 8/1 when I picked it this morning, hence the each way, otherwise I would have gone on the nose. A decent return all the same though![]()

I went to accompany my Mrs really, it was the father of her best mate who has passed away.

Jill & I went to a funeral church service a couple of weeks ago, the church was packed, also a lovely service.Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:36 pm I went to accompany my Mrs really, it was the father of her best mate who has passed away.
It was a full service at a church, can’t remember the last time I’d been to one of those. There was hymns, prayers and readings etc. A lovely service overall.
Thanks for asking mate, appreciate it.






