Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
-
60sUnited
- Manager

- Posts: 2673
- Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
1-2 Summerville (60s)
Just got a nagging bad feeling about this one....it will be freezing and I will be there so hope I'm totally wrong !
Just got a nagging bad feeling about this one....it will be freezing and I will be there so hope I'm totally wrong !
-
marie67
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 924
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
2 - 0 Piroe (marie)
- pjm2019
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2706
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
3-0 Piroe (pjm2019)
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
In the updated table Sid, i've forgot the points system.
I presume my 1pt is for the correct draw result, is Madrons 2pts coz he got the correct Leeds Utd first goalscorer me howd chap ?
I presume my 1pt is for the correct draw result, is Madrons 2pts coz he got the correct Leeds Utd first goalscorer me howd chap ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2241
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
Thanks for the updated table, however it would appear I have been deleted, something I said
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2241
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
Reckon I should be on 16 points
- leedsalex
- First Team

- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
- Location: Kavala - Greece
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
2-0 Piroe (leedsalex)
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
Apologies John I thought I'd lost one whilst editing, I couldn't find whoJohnthewhite wrote: ↑Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:54 pm Thanks for the updated table, however it would appear I have been deleted, something I said![]()
I shall amend.
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8202
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
2-1 Summerville (Mrs 64)
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
Yes, Madron score one point for the draw & a point for the first goalscorer, Kenny boy.
-
Corkwhites
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 693
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 am
- Carrick Dave
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 6760
- Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
2-0 Piroe (Carrick Dave)
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11783
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
3-1 Piroe (Barlow Boy)
Thank you
Thank you
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
3-1 Piroe (Jaydog)
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
-
Prisoner37
- First Team

- Posts: 1157
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
3-0 James (Prisoner37)
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14818
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
3-1 Piroe (1304)
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
Leeds United
1-0 James (Tighthead)
2-0 Rutter (Ratscoot)
2-0 Piroe (Foxy)
2-0 Piroe (whiteinfrance)
2-0 Summerville (Ken)
2-0 Piroe (leedsalex)
2-0 Piroe (marie)
2-0 Piroe (Carrick Dave)
2-0 Piroe (Tyzy)
2-1 Summerville (Mrs 64)
2-1 Piroe (Cork)
2-1 Piroe (Benscooby)
2-1 Summerville (fatherofnight)
2-1 James (Fortius)
2-1 Struijk (mentalcase)
3-0 Piroe (malcolmw)
3-0 Piroe (White Riot)
3-0 Piroe (pjm2019)
3-0 James (Prisoner37)
3-1 Piroe (Airedale)
3-1 Piroe (1304)
3-1 Piroe (Jaydog)
3-1 Piroe (Barlow Boy)
3-1 Summerville (Cussie)
3-1 Rutter (JiL)
3-1 Summerville (KennyB)
Swansea City
1-2 Summerville (60s)
Draw
1-1 Ampadu (Hec)
2-2 James (Johnthewhite)
Predicted : Airedale, Alex, Barlow,Ben, Carrick, Cork, Cussie, Father, Fortius, Foxy, Hector, Jay,JIL, Johnthewhite, Ken, KennyB, Malcolm, Marie, Mental, Mrs 64, Pjm, Prisoner, Rat, Tighthead, Tyzy, Whiteinfrance, White Riot, 60s, 1304
1-0 James (Tighthead)
2-0 Rutter (Ratscoot)
2-0 Piroe (Foxy)
2-0 Piroe (whiteinfrance)
2-0 Summerville (Ken)
2-0 Piroe (leedsalex)
2-0 Piroe (marie)
2-0 Piroe (Carrick Dave)
2-0 Piroe (Tyzy)
2-1 Summerville (Mrs 64)
2-1 Piroe (Cork)
2-1 Piroe (Benscooby)
2-1 Summerville (fatherofnight)
2-1 James (Fortius)
2-1 Struijk (mentalcase)
3-0 Piroe (malcolmw)
3-0 Piroe (White Riot)
3-0 Piroe (pjm2019)
3-0 James (Prisoner37)
3-1 Piroe (Airedale)
3-1 Piroe (1304)
3-1 Piroe (Jaydog)
3-1 Piroe (Barlow Boy)
3-1 Summerville (Cussie)
3-1 Rutter (JiL)
3-1 Summerville (KennyB)
Swansea City
1-2 Summerville (60s)
Draw
1-1 Ampadu (Hec)
2-2 James (Johnthewhite)
Predicted : Airedale, Alex, Barlow,Ben, Carrick, Cork, Cussie, Father, Fortius, Foxy, Hector, Jay,JIL, Johnthewhite, Ken, KennyB, Malcolm, Marie, Mental, Mrs 64, Pjm, Prisoner, Rat, Tighthead, Tyzy, Whiteinfrance, White Riot, 60s, 1304
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
3-0 Summerville (64)
-
TatleyK
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 491
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
3-0 James (Tatley)
- SnifferClarke
- First Team

- Posts: 1062
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:34 am
Re: Leeds v Swansea Correct Score/First Goalscorer. Wed 29th November
4-0 Piroe (sniffer)