Rugby Union - 6 Nations

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

Good game this. Eng v Wales
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

Fantastic Welsh try. England under the cosh. Very rare charge down of the Eng conversion too
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:23 am

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Pullhard »

It’s a hard watch
I may need to address my too sober state to get through the second half
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

Pullhard wrote: ↑Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:48 pm It’s a hard watch
I may need to address my too sober state to get through the second half
Ford definitely didn’t start his run up. Poor reffing tbh.
Come on Wales 👍🏼😁
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9760
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Scotland were very unlucky not to beat the French, the ball was definitely grounded in the last play of the game but the ref called it as held up. So unlucky. This game could go either way.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:03 pm Scotland were very unlucky not to beat the French, the ball was definitely grounded in the last play of the game but the ref called it as held up. So unlucky. This game could go either way.
Yes. I agree. Should’ve been given. They applied the letter of the law. In this case incorrectly.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

Fraser Dingwall. Great name. Great try.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Best be careful what I say, since Leeds is half Welsh now.

But come on England. Finally in front. 16-14
User avatar
Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2979
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:23 am

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Pullhard »

Two bang average teams …. At best

Thought a rugby match was about to break out at one stage

£150 a ticket I read
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Yessss !!!

Honestly, I've lost touch with rugby. I saw we scraped it close against Italy.

Looks like Scotland are the favourites?
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

England very fortunate. Wales the better side for me.
After watching Scotland nearly beat France I’ll stick with my original prediction that Ireland will piss it.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9760
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Ireland 19-0 ahead at half time. Heading towards another bonus point win.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:43 pm Ireland 19-0 ahead at half time. Heading towards another bonus point win.
1/7 for the title. Grand slam is 2/7 I think.
Done deal.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9760
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by CUSSIE01 »

36-0 FT. Brilliant performance again.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1844
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 pm

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Boo Radley »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:48 pm 36-0 FT. Brilliant performance again.
Ireland really motoring now, and have the luxury of giving the first choice players a rest.

Just need to keep focused and a killer instinct and it hard to see us not taking another Grand Slam. Up to ourselves now!
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9760
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Looking forward to the rugby today and can relax after last night’s result. Come on Ireland !!!
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

Cracking stadium.
Come on Wales!


No chance.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

I know we've got a few Scots here. So I'll choose my words carefully. Bollocks.
Overman
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3324
Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Overman »

Fair play to Scotland, but total w**k from England. England have blagged it for far too long, and truly getting found out here.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: 6 Nations - May contain spoilers during match reports

Post by Jaydog »

Ireland aside it’s a poor 6 nations.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Post Reply