Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Nothing wrong with Wober. Holiday hamstring or the like
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Two goalkeepers and three kids on the bench.
I think Daniel is making a point.
I think Daniel is making a point.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
No Joseph?
Farke said everyone apart from Wober was available in the presser.
I couldn't care less about Bamford though
Farke said everyone apart from Wober was available in the presser.
I couldn't care less about Bamford though
- airedale
- First Team

- Posts: 1455
- Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:25 pm
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
willy or Brenden at 10?
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Joseph startsWhite Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:11 pm No Joseph?
Farke said everyone apart from Wober was available in the presser.
I couldn't care less about Bamford though![]()
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11893
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Is this also in preparation for tonight Riot?White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:14 pm And that's before I start drinking Jay![]()
It's been a long week![]()
Farkeball looks better with beer goggles.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41696
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Please buy me top level players to save me, i cant possibly have to make do like most Championship managers ?White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:09 pm Two goalkeepers and three kids on the bench.
I think Daniel is making a point.
Last edited by Cjay on Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11893
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
LIVE STREAMS: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11769
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Correct on the first thought, hamstring injury
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- airedale
- First Team

- Posts: 1455
- Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:25 pm
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I can't risk a beer if they play like last week i will be asleep before halftime .
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Madron
- Manager

- Posts: 3661
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
The comparison is you saying Aaronson is the biggest waste of money since Brolin, and Rutter being similarly slaughtered after he joined us. .Musicman1965 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:49 pm Aaronson and Rutter is not really a fair comparrison. Rutter stayed at the club to work hard and get his game together while the Rat Aaronson went off to pastures new only to be benched.. I wonder why.... ???
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
Watch yourself or the Farke police will come knocking.White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:18 pm Oh aye, I'll be asleep ten minutes after kick off if it's out like that West Brom snooze festival![]()
“Ve hav vays of making you love herr Farke”
Last edited by Jaydog on Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
-
DDB220
- Superstar

- Posts: 7069
- Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
BA playing in the middle - looking to match them up with his industry and work rate.
It is a good shout and illustrates DF’s willingness to adjust his tactics. It surprised me, as he tends to be loyal to his players.
Hopefully Joseph gets off the mark tonight - it will be just the fillet for his confidence.
It is a good shout and illustrates DF’s willingness to adjust his tactics. It surprised me, as he tends to be loyal to his players.
Hopefully Joseph gets off the mark tonight - it will be just the fillet for his confidence.
- airedale
- First Team

- Posts: 1455
- Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:25 pm
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds Utd Match Thread
I have a nice bottle of zinfandel i will open at kick off and hope to be entertained.White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:19 pm Won't take that long mate.
When you look at the teams if Farke can't beat these lot he can do one for me.