Twat of the Week

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by mentalcase »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Jan 03, 2025 5:45 pm Is that for thinking his new ID had not been discovered?? :mrgreen:
Indeedy, don't know why he bothers.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Barlow Boy »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Fri Jan 03, 2025 6:10 pm :roflmao:
Yeah I spotted it early doors too tbh. Mainly because he always comes looking for Cjay 👀
To be fair, both give as good as they get from what I can see.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79019
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by The Subhuman »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 03, 2025 6:18 pm To be fair, both give as good as they get from what I can see.
CJays wins hands down tbf...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11772
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Barlow Boy »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Jan 03, 2025 6:29 pm CJays wins hands down tbf...
Nobody ‘wins’ for me, just debate that gets out of hand sometimes.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Carrick Dave »

Hull 3 Leeds 3.

Sticks fist in mouth.....
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155199
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2025-01-05 08.36.25.png
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Jaydog »

Just a french bloke doing french stuff.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
BradWhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2207
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
Location: General at Ivory Tower

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by BradWhite »

He's a bag(uette) of errors.

See what I did there.
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by pjm2019 »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Jan 05, 2025 8:32 am Screenshot 2025-01-05 08.36.25.png
Spot on now if DF does not drop him then next weeks Twat of the week with by DF
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Jaydog »

BradWhite wrote: ↑Sun Jan 05, 2025 10:59 am He's a bag(uette) of errors.

See what I did there.
Roll out the old crusty keeper jokes
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Jaydog »

Meslier has a massive head. It reminds me of a conversation with the grandchild.
Me “You have a massive head, what do you keep in there”?
Him “nothing”.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155199
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 05, 2025 11:16 am Meslier has a massive head. It reminds me of a conversation with the grandchild.
Me “You have a massive head, what do you keep in there”?
Him “nothing”.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
BradWhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2207
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
Location: General at Ivory Tower

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by BradWhite »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 05, 2025 11:13 am Roll out the old crusty keeper jokes
Naan of your business.

I’m on a roll here. ;-)
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by mentalcase »

Keeps making a mess of those "bread and butter" saves.
Just won't use his loaf
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6750
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Carrick Dave »

Crumbs.

Any more puns like that and I'll have crusty bloomers.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9733
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by CUSSIE01 »

May I have a slice of the action, with the dough he’s on he should do butter.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20740
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Jan 05, 2025 8:32 am Screenshot 2025-01-05 08.36.25.png
You're still fuming then.....
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21205
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by Jaydog »

BradWhite wrote: ↑Sun Jan 05, 2025 12:06 pm Naan of your business.

I’m on a roll here. ;-)
Stop trying to curry favour.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
BradWhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2207
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
Location: General at Ivory Tower

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by BradWhite »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Jan 05, 2025 1:37 pm Stop trying to curry favour.
I had lots more puns but they were too crumby and would ruin my curry-sma.

I found a cracker though, I had a pelican curry last night, it was nice but the bill was enormous.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155199
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Twat of the Week

Post by 1964white »

Nominations for the Twat of the Week

Chunky boy

Screenshot 2025-02-25 18.26.46.png
Screenshot 2025-02-25 18.26.46.png (267.89 KiB) Viewed 3952 times

David Webb

Screenshot 2025-02-25 18.29.46.png
Post Reply