Good morning
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Safcfaninpeace
- Ballboy

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2025 9:45 pm
Good morning
Good morning.
Sunderland fan after a bit friendly advice please .
Coming down on the 17th by car and looking at the best places to park if possible please .
Good luck rest of the season hopefully we both go up
Sunderland fan after a bit friendly advice please .
Coming down on the 17th by car and looking at the best places to park if possible please .
Good luck rest of the season hopefully we both go up
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11771
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Good morning
Welcome to the forum.Safcfaninpeace wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2025 11:18 am Good morning.
Sunderland fan after a bit friendly advice please .
Coming down on the 17th by car and looking at the best places to park if possible please .
Good luck rest of the season hopefully we both go up
There are a number of council/Leeds United run car parks near the ground, expect to pay £8 for a car.
They fill up quickly, and as expected can be tricky to exit if you get there late, but nothing too extreme.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
-
Safcfaninpeace
- Ballboy

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2025 9:45 pm
Re: Good morning
Thanks for that going to be there around 6 ish I'd think so do I look to park near the exits .
I heard someone recommend the industrial park on our forum and walk through the underpass.
Just gauging the thoughts of the people who are there every game.
I heard someone recommend the industrial park on our forum and walk through the underpass.
Just gauging the thoughts of the people who are there every game.
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11771
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Good morning
The stewards tell you where to park, hence if you get there early you tend to get a better spot. You can’t just park where you like.Safcfaninpeace wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2025 11:40 am Thanks for that going to be there around 6 ish I'd think so do I look to park near the exits .
I heard someone recommend the industrial park on our forum and walk through the underpass.
Just gauging the thoughts of the people who are there every game.
I use the one next to The Peacock pub and it’s a doddle, but we get there at least three hours before kickoff to allow plenty of drinking time
I haven’t parked where you are suggesting for several years, so can’t really comment on what it is like now. From memory, it’s a massive free for all before and after the game and it can get extremely busy beforehand meaning you have to park in one of the dark side streets which I wouldn’t recommend. That said, I’ve never heard of any problems.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Johnthewhite
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2234
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Re: Good morning
Hi mate
If you are getting there not long after six, you could park in the housing estate around Malvern street, it's free and as safe as anywhere is nowadays. About 15 to 20 minutes walk to the ground, and it's just off the M621 for getting away after the game (right side for the A1 as well)
If you are getting there not long after six, you could park in the housing estate around Malvern street, it's free and as safe as anywhere is nowadays. About 15 to 20 minutes walk to the ground, and it's just off the M621 for getting away after the game (right side for the A1 as well)
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: Good morning
Doown lkowfuields road before the underpass is free you tight twat.
Get there around 6ish you ought to be ok for parking and it'll be emptyish by the time you leave the ground
Get there around 6ish you ought to be ok for parking and it'll be emptyish by the time you leave the ground
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21204
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Good morning
mentalcase wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2025 8:28 pm Doown lkowfuields road before the underpass is free you tight twat.
Get there around 6ish you ought to be ok for parking and it'll be emptyish by the time you leave the ground
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79003
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Good morning
No gifts this time ....
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- rich_leeds64
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4012
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm
- Twitter: @richleeds64
- Location: Leeds LS27
Re: Good morning
I park down there, right at the bottom of Lowfields Rd on Lowfields Way/ Avenue. The only problem with midweek games is some of the units are still open so you can’t use their car parks and you also get HGVs blocking roads as there’s a parcel depot and they struggle to get in and out. All that said you’d still find a space and it’s only a few minutes walk to the ground.Safcfaninpeace wrote: ↑Thu Jan 30, 2025 11:40 am Thanks for that going to be there around 6 ish I'd think so do I look to park near the exits .
I heard someone recommend the industrial park on our forum and walk through the underpass.
Just gauging the thoughts of the people who are there every game.