Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6754
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Carrick Dave »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 4:33 pm yes you do.

I stopped my membership when it became obvious the risks were too great on not getting a ticket, especially as in my case flight and hotel bookings were involved.

And when my bottle opener that played Marching on Together stopped working
Last time I was over we went for a hospitality ticket ( although all those bloody stairs can be a bit tricky after a feed of pints haha)
I was the same Ian, it became so difficult to get a ticket that my local mate that I used to meet up with gave up trying altogether and now watches non-league.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 4:35 pm You’re Scottish, I’d say nearly impossible 🤣🤣
Oh I don’t know, we’re a very friendly race. For example, there’s such a greeting well known as the Glaswegian kiss, so I’ve heard.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by mentalcase »

Here you go OB, hot off the press, this is exactly how it happens, on Weds theyr'e for those that pay £70, on Thurs, they go on sale for those that pay £50 I think it is.
tempFileForShare_20250211-184239.jpg
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

GreennWhite wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 4:16 pm Don't forget the nice hats, badges and pens you get each year for being a member :lol: :scar1
You get pens! Sign me up now.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 4:33 pm yes you do.

I stopped my membership when it became obvious the risks were too great on not getting a ticket, especially as in my case flight and hotel bookings were involved.

And when my bottle opener that played Marching on Together stopped working
Last time I was over we went for a hospitality ticket ( although all those bloody stairs can be a bit tricky after a feed of pints haha)
Oh dear, I can’t afford a hospitality ticket. I’m dreading the servicing bill for my Bentley coming through.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by mentalcase »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 6:50 pm You get pens! Sign me up now.
Can you write !!
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 6:51 pm Can you write !!
Nobody mentioned writing pens. I just assumed they would be crayons.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by mentalcase »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:05 pm Nobody mentioned writing pens. I just assumed they would be crayons.
They are, tartan, so that should suit you pal.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9741
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 4:33 pm yes you do.

I stopped my membership when it became obvious the risks were too great on not getting a ticket, especially as in my case flight and hotel bookings were involved.

And when my bottle opener that played Marching on Together stopped working
Last time I was over we went for a hospitality ticket ( although all those bloody stairs can be a bit tricky after a feed of pints haha)
No stairs now Ian, you go through the main entrance & get the lift up. Used to have to leave 1/2 hr early to get up those damned stairs.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by mentalcase »

Hope this makes sense
tempFileForShare_20250211-191459.jpg
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:06 pm They are, tartan, so that should suit you pal.
IMG_0034.jpeg
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:16 pm No stairs now Ian, you go through the main entrance & get the lift up. Used to have to leave 1/2 hr early to get up those damned stairs.
Last time I went up there I got a nosebleed. I swear I could see the pitch though, through my binoculars
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:17 pm Hope this makes sense

tempFileForShare_20250211-191459.jpg
Are you on commission?
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by mentalcase »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:20 pm Are you on commission?
I really ought to charge for the amount of information already provided but, as your MOT family, it's free.
Plus I'm bored, and waiting for the game, and drinking whisky, and being helpful, :angel:
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:26 pm I really ought to charge for the amount of information already provided but, as your MOT family, it's free.
Plus I'm bored, and waiting for the game, and drinking whisky, and being helpful, :angel:
Not long to wait now mate. Thanks for all your help.
User avatar
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3350
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:02 am

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by GreennWhite »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 6:50 pm You get pens! Sign me up now.
Not only is it a pen that you can actually write with, it even lights up when you press the end of it.

We as fans are spoilt at this club :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7503
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Orange Box »

GreennWhite wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 8:52 pm Not only is it a pen that you can actually write with, it even lights up when you press the end of it.

We as fans are spoilt at this club :lol: :lol:
Stop it. I’m getting giddy.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by mentalcase »

This is how the system works when logged in, you then wait till it opens and it allocates you a number in the queue
tempFileForShare_20250213-130628.jpg
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by mentalcase »

As you can see below, I've no f@cking chance with 9000 in front of me, I have one open on my phone as well which has me 3600 in the queue, fingers crossed
tempFileForShare_20250213-131400.jpg
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11781
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?

Post by Barlow Boy »

mentalcase wrote: ↑Thu Feb 13, 2025 1:15 pm As you can see below, I've no f@cking chance with 9000 in front of me, I have one open on my phone as well which has me 3600 in the queue, fingers crossed

tempFileForShare_20250213-131400.jpg
Good luck pal 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Post Reply