JOE Friday Pub Quiz (out on Thursday usually)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

marie67 wrote: ↑Fri May 30, 2025 12:54 pm 21

I feel i should know:
Where the champions league final is.
The uk number one if its been number one for 10 weeks?
The last bestles album as a fan of the Beatles. Always forget the order of the later albums.
How to spell Barista,
It's bloody awful, don't bother. I also got it wrong
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
marie67
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by marie67 »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri May 30, 2025 1:03 pm It's bloody awful, don't bother. I also got it wrong
Yep just listened to it. Very ordinary.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41694
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri May 30, 2025 1:03 pm It's bloody awful, don't bother. I also got it wrong
I got it right but by luck.

I knew was a popular song called the name (won't give it away) but thought it was sung by Teddy Swims.

But because I couldn't think of anything else I guessed it was right :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Jaydog »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri May 30, 2025 1:03 pm 23.

Very happy.

Few guesses with the Rugby and TV show and Beatles questions

Maps were easy
When you know the answer every question is easy.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18293
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

21
Obviously, don’t pay any attention to SK, the modern day singles chart, never even heard of ‘How I Met Your Mother’ and every day’s a school day, now knowing how correctly spell the person who makes your coffee (but then again I never go in coffee shops).
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41694
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

https://www.joe.co.uk/quiz/the-joe-frid ... 454-490492

18

Good at films and Geography stuff (and musicals weirdly which I hate).

Not so good at Sam Fender and none Football sports.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:23 am

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Pullhard »

17 for me - films killed me stone dead
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18293
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

17

As usual, films did for me ........along with musicals.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

20, I’m good on musicals and film
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
marie67
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by marie67 »

16

I sometimes find it difficult recognising peoples faces and so found the film round hard and got them all wrong.
oogleman
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2025 3:33 pm
Location: kent uk

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by oogleman »

16

films got me too
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9720
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by CUSSIE01 »

16 as well, don’t think I got any of my guesses right.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
BillyBremner
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:35 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by BillyBremner »

Crickey I only got 14
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41694
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

https://www.joe.co.uk/quiz/the-joe-frid ... 455-491477

11, might be the worst score anyone has gotten.

Thoroughly ashamed

Don't watch Rugby or tennis or horse racing or know celebrities by their eyes.

Ashamed
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

20, some lucky guesses but started with about 8 in a row. Only one of the eyes wrong
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18293
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

18

Got three wrong I should have got. Amazingly, got all the eyes correct. Although thought one looked like Jeff Stelling, but he wasn't an option
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8780
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Chilli D »

17
Got lucky with some guesses
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
marie67
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by marie67 »

19

Not too good on the eyes
User avatar
foxy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 972
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:42 am

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by foxy »

16

Eyes and pop songs did for me
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9720
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by CUSSIE01 »

17 for me, 15 for the missus & 18 for my sis in law
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
Post Reply