JOE Friday Pub Quiz (out on Thursday usually)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14807
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by lufc1304 »

20, couple of sport and Glastonbury ones wrong. Movies and biscuits too easy!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
marie67
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by marie67 »

A below par 19?

I fell for the pyramid trap question
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9720
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by CUSSIE01 »

19 for me & 20 for the missus, another week of gloating ahead.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18293
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

20
Yes, the biscuits were easy
No good on - Silverstone, headers, pyramids and a couple of films/entertainment
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8780
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Chilli D »

19
I got all the biscuits correct which says a lot about me
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41694
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

https://www.joe.co.uk/news/the-joe-frid ... 9-2-495919

21 for me.

Bit annoyed at 1 or 2 I should have got right but not bad.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:59 pm https://www.joe.co.uk/news/the-joe-frid ... 9-2-495919

21 for me.

Bit annoyed at 1 or 2 I should have got right but not bad.
19, If you do well I don't do so well. Surprised I got all the brands right though.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18293
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

21

Guessed wrong on mythical beast, Shrek film, Chelsea and Aubergines
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8780
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Chilli D »

15
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14807
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by lufc1304 »

16, very poor
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41694
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Cjay »

https://www.joe.ie/quiz/the-joe-friday- ... 460-849328

21 again

Don't know anything about hurling.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

19 again all four leaders wrong, and the women's football which I have no interest in
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18293
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Muppet the Cat »

20 this week

Wrong on the Aussie ground, Hockey, headlining rapper, hurling counties and LC single.

Easiest ones (for me) the world leaders - surprised you got 4 of those wrong SH
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri Jul 18, 2025 12:31 pm 20 this week

Wrong on the Aussie ground, Hockey, headlining rapper, hurling counties and LC single.

Easiest ones (for me) the world leaders - surprised you got 4 of those wrong SH
Not watched the news in 20 years ... zero interest in foreign leaders... I got the French one right I think, but only coz he looks French

I know Tipperary are good so that was my guess.. The rapper was easy for me as was the hockey. Capaldi was just a good guess
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
oogleman
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2025 3:33 pm
Location: kent uk

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by oogleman »

23/25 - my best ever.


2 sports ones wrong.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Jaydog »

I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Jaydog »

I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Jaydog »

Two to work through ⬆️
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21202
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by Jaydog »

461 constantly reloads and all answers wiped 🤯🤦‍♂️
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78986
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: JOE Friday Pub Quiz

Post by The Subhuman »

20 for the first one - 4 of the 5 pixar characters wrong and The ashes score
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Post Reply