⭐ Insert Player Ratings Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [rate] BBCode for player ratings voting.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
⚽ Insert Match Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [match] BBCode for match thread.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
🔑 Build Keywords Tag
×
Keywords are auto-suggested from your post content. Click to remove any, or add your own below.
Analysing post...
Add
Cancel
Insert BBCode
Predict the scores...if you can!
- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions
Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Wed Aug 20, 2025 5:52 pm
andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑ Wed Aug 20, 2025 4:20 pm
2-0 (andrew)
If I don't put a first goal scorer and there is no goal do I get a point for correctly guessing no first goal scorer?
If not, I'll say:
2-0 Piroe (andrew)
No, and how can it be 2-0 to Arsenal if Piroe score the first goal.
I'm confused.
hector
Moderator
Posts: 14625 Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood
Post
by hector » Wed Aug 20, 2025 6:05 pm
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Prisoner37
First Team
Posts: 1153 Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Post
by Prisoner37 » Wed Aug 20, 2025 6:36 pm
0-1 James (Prisoner37)
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Posts: 2234 Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm
Post
by Johnthewhite » Wed Aug 20, 2025 7:44 pm
3-1 Stach (Johnthewhite)
Lorimer46
First Team
Posts: 1724 Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
Location: Tweedbank, Scottish Borders
Post
by Lorimer46 » Wed Aug 20, 2025 8:37 pm
2-1 Piroe ( Lorimer46)
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
foxy
Site Contributor
Posts: 973 Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:42 am
Post
by foxy » Wed Aug 20, 2025 10:38 pm
2-0 N/A (foxy)
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Posts: 13057 Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Post
by andrewjohnsmith » Thu Aug 21, 2025 1:05 am
1964white wrote: ↑ Wed Aug 20, 2025 5:52 pm
No, and how can it be 2-0 to Arsenal if Piroe score the first goal.
I'm confused.
Well I could pick 2-0 and be wrong. Shouldn't I still be able to pick a first goal scorer in case I am wrong?
Either that or I should be able to win a point for predicting the first goal scorer was no goal scorer
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Thu Aug 21, 2025 4:35 am
andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑ Thu Aug 21, 2025 1:05 am
Well I could pick 2-0 and be wrong. Shouldn't I still be able to pick a first goal scorer in case I am wrong?
Either that or I should be able to win a point for predicting the first goal scorer was no goal scorer
Not in the rules of this competition, Andrew.
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Posts: 13057 Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Post
by andrewjohnsmith » Thu Aug 21, 2025 3:28 pm
1964white wrote: ↑ Thu Aug 21, 2025 4:35 am
Not in the rules of this competition, Andrew.
I'll change mine then:
2-1 Piroe (andrew)
whiteinfrance
Manager
Posts: 3553 Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:38 am
Location: Now Scarborough UK
Post
by whiteinfrance » Thu Aug 21, 2025 4:09 pm
2-1 Stach (Whiteinfrance)
YES!! I'm living in SCARBADOS!! Underneath the palm trees!
Tighthead
Subs Bench
Posts: 713 Joined: Wed May 25, 2022 2:49 pm
Location: South Central Coast
Post
by Tighthead » Thu Aug 21, 2025 5:45 pm
2-0 n/a (Tighthead)
WhiteRose
Manager
Posts: 3693 Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm
Post
by WhiteRose » Thu Aug 21, 2025 5:48 pm
3-0 (white rose)
Corkwhites
Subs Bench
Posts: 689 Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 am
Post
by Corkwhites » Thu Aug 21, 2025 8:12 pm
1-1 Gnonto (Corkwhites)
marie67
Subs Bench
Posts: 920 Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am
Post
by marie67 » Fri Aug 22, 2025 8:03 am
2 - 1 James (marie)
Tom the Cat
Subs Bench
Posts: 750 Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:33 am
Post
by Tom the Cat » Fri Aug 22, 2025 8:42 am
3-1 James (Tom the Cat)
Shando
Youth Team
Posts: 173 Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:56 pm
Post
by Shando » Fri Aug 22, 2025 8:47 am
1-2 Gnonto (Shando)
Shando
Youth Team
Posts: 173 Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:56 pm
Post
by Shando » Fri Aug 22, 2025 8:50 am
Btw, you can get 11/1 for a Leeds win, I know the bookies are usually right, but 11/1 !
I'm going looking for my 1-2 Leeds result, or perhaps 0-1.
White Riot
Superstar
Posts: 22381 Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Post
by White Riot » Fri Aug 22, 2025 11:22 am
0-1 Stach (White Riot)
leedsalex
First Team
Posts: 2299 Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
Location: Kavala - Greece
Post
by leedsalex » Fri Aug 22, 2025 12:16 pm
2-2 Gnonto (leedsalex)
Mrs64
Superstar
Posts: 8201 Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Post
by Mrs64 » Fri Aug 22, 2025 1:46 pm
2-1 Piroe (Mrs 64)