Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by 1964white »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Wed Aug 20, 2025 4:20 pm 2-0 (andrew)

If I don't put a first goal scorer and there is no goal do I get a point for correctly guessing no first goal scorer?

If not, I'll say:

2-0 Piroe (andrew)
No, and how can it be 2-0 to Arsenal if Piroe score the first goal.

I'm confused. :?
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14625
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by hector »

Onemanstanding wrote: ↑Wed Aug 20, 2025 5:41 pm Thanks very much 1964white :tup:
It's his age you know :) :) :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Prisoner37
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1153
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Prisoner37 »

0-1 James (Prisoner37)
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2234
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Johnthewhite »

3-1 Stach (Johnthewhite)
User avatar
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
Twitter: @dsc67
Location: Tweedbank, Scottish Borders

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Lorimer46 »

2-1 Piroe ( Lorimer46)
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
User avatar
foxy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 973
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:42 am

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by foxy »

2-0 N/A (foxy)
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13057
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Aug 20, 2025 5:52 pm No, and how can it be 2-0 to Arsenal if Piroe score the first goal.

I'm confused. :?
Well I could pick 2-0 and be wrong. Shouldn't I still be able to pick a first goal scorer in case I am wrong?

Either that or I should be able to win a point for predicting the first goal scorer was no goal scorer
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by 1964white »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Thu Aug 21, 2025 1:05 am Well I could pick 2-0 and be wrong. Shouldn't I still be able to pick a first goal scorer in case I am wrong?

Either that or I should be able to win a point for predicting the first goal scorer was no goal scorer
Not in the rules of this competition, Andrew.
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13057
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Aug 21, 2025 4:35 am Not in the rules of this competition, Andrew.
I'll change mine then:

2-1 Piroe (andrew)
User avatar
whiteinfrance
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3553
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:38 am
Location: Now Scarborough UK

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by whiteinfrance »

2-1 Stach (Whiteinfrance)
YES!! I'm living in SCARBADOS!! Underneath the palm trees!
User avatar
Tighthead
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed May 25, 2022 2:49 pm
Location: South Central Coast

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Tighthead »

2-0 n/a (Tighthead)
WhiteRose
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3693
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by WhiteRose »

3-0 (white rose)
Corkwhites
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 689
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 am

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Corkwhites »

1-1 Gnonto (Corkwhites)
marie67
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by marie67 »

2 - 1 James (marie)
Tom the Cat
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:33 am

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Tom the Cat »

3-1 James (Tom the Cat)
User avatar
Shando
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:56 pm

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Shando »

1-2 Gnonto (Shando)
User avatar
Shando
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2025 8:56 pm

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Shando »

Btw, you can get 11/1 for a Leeds win, I know the bookies are usually right, but 11/1 !
I'm going looking for my 1-2 Leeds result, or perhaps 0-1.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by White Riot »

0-1 Stach (White Riot)
User avatar
leedsalex
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2299
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:37 pm
Location: Kavala - Greece

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by leedsalex »

2-2 Gnonto (leedsalex)
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8201
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: Arsenal v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer. 5pm Saturday 23rd August

Post by Mrs64 »

2-1 Piroe (Mrs 64)
Post Reply