How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply

How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Poll ended at Sat Nov 15, 2025 12:18 pm

1
9
24%
2
6
16%
3
1
3%
4
4
11%
5
2
5%
Jan
2
5%
Summer 26
2
5%
never
11
30%
 
Total votes: 37

User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Changed my mind after todays shambles: Farke has to go regardless of whether we beat Villa or not. He is out of his league here. I appreciate whay he did last season but he is a one-league-pony. Tactically inept beyond belief and his subs are just nonsense...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by pjm2019 »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:04 pm wow the people who voted NEVER
I bet Jaydog did :poo:
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2705
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by pjm2019 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:05 pm Changed my mind after todays shambles: Farke has to go regardless of whether we beat Villa or not. He is out of his league here. I appreciate whay he did last season but he is a one-league-pony. Tactically inept beyond belief and his subs are just nonsense...
Nice to read someone with sense. Better late than never
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41699
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Cjay »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:00 pm Isn’t it just the obvious Red Bull connection.
Dont take those markets too seriously.
Gerrard is 8/1 afterall
Possibly

But I floated this before as my theory.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41699
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Cjay »

Madron wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:04 pm Likewise, if they don't sack him now ,then it was never the boards intention to get rid in the summer.
No excuse ,not to, now.
I really think they were going to and bottled it after all the "give him a chance" stuff.

Lost their nerve

Now is the time to find it again and not let him blind them with data waffle and emotional fanbase talk.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

Cjay wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:08 pm Possibly

But I floated this before as my theory.
More original than Rodgers or Posty I suppose.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:07 pm Nice to read someone with sense. Better late than never
This sentence has no grammatical errors bar a missing full stop. Keep it up Weaselpjm
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:07 pm Nice to read someone with sense. Better late than never
I've gone for January though: I know how inept the 49'ers are too. TBH, I hope he gets the boot soon. Lovely guy, been thrown under the bus by the board/recruitment team but he is so far out of his depth in this league...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Madron
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3661
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Madron »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:04 pm wow the people who voted NEVER
I did and would have voted longer if option was there.
You do need a bit of work on your polls
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by White Riot »

I wonder if Farke will be sacked tonight?

Or tomorrow morning?
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7069
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by DDB220 »

Once the fans turn, it is only a matter of time. Hopefully the new manager hunt debacle at Rangers, was because they did not want to employ Farke’s successor.

I honestly believe his tenure will last for as long as it takes to convince Rodgers’.

That performance was abject. I am still shocked by how bad we were.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by White Riot »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:11 pm I've gone for January though: I know how inept the 49'ers are too. TBH, I hope he gets the boot soon. Lovely guy, been thrown under the bus by the board/recruitment team but he is so far out of his depth in this league...
All facts Victor 👌

I wish it had worked out for him, but was always skeptical of him at this level.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by White Riot »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:09 pm More original than Rodgers or Posty I suppose.
Javi Gracia is available :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155173
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by 1964white »

Marcelo Bielsa please
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by White Riot »

Man, if I didn't laugh I'd be crying.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79006
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by The Subhuman »

I'll be surprised if he's sacked before Jan.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by Jaydog »

White Riot wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:03 pm FFS is Justin Rose not available?
No but Barry Tulip is available in the spring
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79006
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:20 pm Marcelo Bielsa please
Wouldn't come mid season...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79006
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by The Subhuman »

Plus the niners have fired him once
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: How many more games before DF is Sacked This is before Nottingham F. game

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2025 6:20 pm Marcelo Bielsa please
Maybe he can beat his record of 25 goals conceded in a calendar month?

Cos there's a strong foundation been laid for that by Daniel and company :)
Post Reply