Cricket 2026

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Only 72 overs bowled today ...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Most wickets in an Ashes first day in history
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11781
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Barlow Boy »

Some days cricket that.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 10:01 am Some days cricket that.
Kept me up most of the night... Brooks innings looks as good as any century as it stands
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11781
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Barlow Boy »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 10:07 am Kept me up most of the night... Brooks innings looks as good as any century as it stands
It’s so addictive.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:11 am It’s so addictive.
Love the Ashes, goes back to me being 7 with a radio on through the night.... Radio for me again last night with no access to TNT
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
wilsdenwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by wilsdenwhite »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Thu Nov 20, 2025 5:21 pm I've only got the streaming app so it won't record, but hopefully will have the watch from the start button.... :-D ....I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes...(if it goes :lol: )
Watch from the start is a cool feature to have. First time I've bought TNT as I wanted to watch the whole series. I've decided to get up early for these first 2 tests (today was a struggle at 2am I admit) but i managed it. 2nd test will be easier as its 4.30am start and I'll make use of the watch from the start feature for the 3rd, 4th and 5th tests when I get up at my normal time of 7am.

Pinpointing all the wickets on the app is also a good idea I thought.
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
User avatar
wilsdenwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by wilsdenwhite »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:14 am Love the Ashes, goes back to me being 7 with a radio on through the night.... Radio for me again last night with no access to TNT
Quite impressed with TNT. I should get my money's worth for a couple of months at least as I like a bit of skiing too and I think our game v Man U is on there in Jan. How come you can't access it?
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

wilsdenwhite wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 12:22 pm Quite impressed with TNT. I should get my money's worth for a couple of months at least as I like a bit of skiing too and I think our game v Man U is on there in Jan. How come you can't access it?
I already pay for Sky and Game Pass... plus Apple TV, Prime and Netflix. Have to draw a line somewhere
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11781
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Barlow Boy »

The Subhuman wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 11:14 am Love the Ashes, goes back to me being 7 with a radio on through the night.... Radio for me again last night with no access to TNT
Something special about listening to sport on the radio, love Radio 5 Live for the boxing.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20755
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by whiteswan »

wilsdenwhite wrote: ↑Fri Nov 21, 2025 12:18 pm Watch from the start is a cool feature to have. First time I've bought TNT as I wanted to watch the whole series. I've decided to get up early for these first 2 tests (today was a struggle at 2am I admit) but i managed it. 2nd test will be easier as its 4.30am start and I'll make use of the watch from the start feature for the 3rd, 4th and 5th tests when I get up at my normal time of 7am.

Pinpointing all the wickets on the app is also a good idea I thought.
Just finished watching the whole game on the Discovery App. I fast forwarded all the beginning stuff, straight into the game, same for lunch and tea it was a great watch. But it was difficult trying to avoid any reports on the score all Morning :lol:
Anderson
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:07 am

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Anderson »

Crawley out again driving outside off stump.First over I think.He says he scores most of his runs this way.But surely there must be other ways he can score with minimum risks.We know where Starc will be targeting.
User avatar
ShaunL
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1275
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:20 am
Location: Fremantle

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by ShaunL »

Very overcast here today chance of rain although more likely tomorrow.
Great catch by Starc but England digging in and batting well.
A few cracks starting to appear in the pitch & the Aussie team.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Boland gets Duckett straight after lunch. 65-2
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Pope goes, Boland again

basically 116-3 now

Root and Brook at the crease
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Borland get Brook for a duck, our 5th duck in the innings?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Starc clean bowls Root, we’ve lost three wickets without adding in 6 balls
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79069
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by The Subhuman »

Two day test looking likely
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
Twitter: @dsc67
Location: Tweedbank, Scottish Borders

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Lorimer46 »

Hard to know which way this match is going to turn next
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
User avatar
Madron
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3661
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Re: Cricket 2025

Post by Madron »

obvious nick from trailing edge, you could see the ball change direction.
Post Reply