Leeds United - The Wilderness Years youtube

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
BlancdeBlanc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 408
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:40 pm
Location: Wetherby

Leeds United - The Wilderness Years youtube

Post by BlancdeBlanc »

I know this is old and loads of you will have seen it, but I am working my way through all 49 episodes as a Christmas treat. Marvellous stuff, only up to the 78-9 season so far. Great to see the skills of the Legends. Lots of footage of people around the ground that I’d never seen before. Quite quick fire so young fans who aren’t aware of the history could watch without getting bored. Spotted Heidi already.

User avatar
Finnatic
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6716
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: Leeds United - The Wilderness Years youtube

Post by Finnatic »

BlancdeBlanc wrote: ↑Thu Dec 25, 2025 8:06 am I know this is old and loads of you will have seen it, but I am working my way through all 49 episodes as a Christmas treat. Marvellous stuff, only up to the 78-9 season so far. Great to see the skills of the Legends. Lots of footage of people around the ground that I’d never seen before. Quite quick fire so young fans who aren’t aware of the history could watch without getting bored. Spotted Heidi already.

Fantastic series, well put together and the music goes with each subject per episode in an initially depressing period which gets better towards the end. 👍🏻

PS, lot’s of other clubs fans really like it too and not just because they can laugh at our misfortunes.
Post Reply