Tuesday 3rd March
4th Round
Port Vale versus Bristol City kick off 19:45
Presume a 3rd round game didn't get played when it should and that this 4th round clash will take place a week or so before the 5th round weekend. Seems bizarre.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
weasel wrote: ↑Sat Feb 14, 2026 8:48 pm
Tuesday 3rd March
4th Round
Port Vale versus Bristol City kick off 19:45
Presume a 3rd round game didn't get played when it should and that this 4th round clash will take place a week or so before the 5th round weekend. Seems bizarre.
Port Vale v Bristol City was supposed to be today, postponed due to waterlogged pitch.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Carrick Dave wrote: ↑Sat Feb 14, 2026 8:22 pm
Ok guys, help me out here. No matter how many times I count the 4th round games on the BBC website, I get fifteen.
That might make it awkward for getting to a last 16.
What am I missing? What are they missing?
If there's a simple explanation I was up very early this morning and also plead insanity.
Port Vale v Bristol City was supposed to be today, postponed due to waterlogged pitch.
Now takes place 3rd March, Dave.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Carrick Dave wrote: ↑Sat Feb 14, 2026 8:22 pm
Ok guys, help me out here. No matter how many times I count the 4th round games on the BBC website, I get fifteen.
That might make it awkward for getting to a last 16.
What am I missing? What are they missing?
If there's a simple explanation I was up very early this morning and also plead insanity.
This Brighton fan was extremely nonchalant at wearing the head of a seagull, even though it's unsure exactly how this supporter was able to watch what is going on the pitch.
I find myself in the strange position of wanting Glasgow Rangers to win today, normally I’d be looking for a draw in this fixture but a home win is a must I’d say if there’s to be any hope of stopping The Boys in Maroon
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "