Post A Photo You’ve Taken

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by CUSSIE01 »

hector wrote: ↑Mon Apr 20, 2026 7:19 pm Jeez... When I was last in Paphos it was a beach bar, a jetty and 2 pelicans.....

That was it.... Was a dirt track to get to it.....
It’s certainly changed since the 1920’s Hector, they’ve even got electricity now 😁😁
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20757
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by whiteswan »

Evan R wrote: ↑Mon Mar 02, 2026 3:31 am Meant to share this earlier in the "What you did today" thread. We were blessed with an incredibly nice late winter day and was able to get out and mountain bike with my dad.

Image
Nice that you get on so well with your Dad Evan. Nice photo. Is he Leeds as well?
User avatar
Evan R
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2025 2:38 am
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Evan R »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Tue Apr 21, 2026 12:20 am Nice that you get on so well with your Dad Evan. Nice photo. Is he Leeds as well?
Thank you. I feel fortunate to have had such a good relationship with him all my life. We work together, and he has taught me all I know. Working on the Leeds part :) He does enjoy watching games though! My brother in law coaches a small college team here in the states and he keeps up with their games.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18329
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Today, down by the Taff
IMG_0513.jpeg
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18329
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

IMG_3767.jpeg
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Took this a few nights ago
IMG_4243.jpeg
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Sean_Nile »

Pulsatilla common names include pasque flower (or pasqueflower), wind flower, prairie crocus, Easter flower, and meadow anemone.
First flower of spring
First flower of spring
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

IMG_3537.jpeg
IMG_3538.jpeg
IMG_3539.jpeg
IMG_3540.jpeg
IMG_3541.jpeg

Chester & Harrogate trip.
Amazing Brimham Rocks.
Daughter braver than me 39 metres up.
Couple of races off the wall.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18329
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 12:35 pm IMG_3540.jpegIMG_3541.jpeg
Amazing Brimham Rocks.
I remember going there often as a kid, when we lived up by York
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20757
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by whiteswan »

I love Harrogate Jay....
I certainly would not be doing what your daughter is doing :shock: Looks very scary to me! She is indeed brave....
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 12:54 pm I remember going there often as a kid, when we lived up by York
Incredible place Cat.
It almost looks man made in places but no its millions of years of “weathering”.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 1:23 pm I love Harrogate Jay....
I certainly would not be doing what your daughter is doing :shock: Looks very scary to me! She is indeed brave....
The wife & I loved Harrogate Swannie.
Only scratched the surface of the area really so a return trip required.
Btw I am in the rear of the canoe out of picture 😬
Its the Pontcysyllte aqueduct. 126 feet high!
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18329
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 2:17 pm Incredible place Cat.
It almost looks man made in places but no its millions of years of “weathering”.
You need to get yourself to Meteora, JD...........that's on another scale
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 2:38 pm You need to get yourself to Meteora, JD...........that's on another scale
Jeepers 😵‍💫😳
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20757
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by whiteswan »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 2:18 pm The wife & I loved Harrogate Swannie.
Only scratched the surface of the area really so a return trip required.
Btw I am in the rear of the canoe out of picture 😬
Its the Pontcysyllte aqueduct. 126 feet high!
Did you have lunch or tea at Betty's?
You are mad to go anywhere near that very high canoe :oops:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 3:47 pm Did you have lunch or tea at Betty's?
You are mad to go anywhere near that very high canoe :oops:
No we didn’t go to Betty’s.
Was more a lunchtime pint of Tim Taylors.
Great beer up there. Must be the water.
IMG_3547.jpeg
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18329
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Hope you weren't in charge of the Tuk-tuk after drinking that :duno:
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sun May 10, 2026 5:51 pm Hope you weren't in charge of the Tuk-tuk after drinking that :duno:
Well spotted 👀
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Sean_Nile »

Spring has sorung
Spring has sorung
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
Musicman1965
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Musicman1965 »

There are those that will know straight away from the photos! Where am I?
Last time I was there was 15 years ago, its a bit tricky with travelling the distance.
Anyway look at the photos and decipher the location or place.
Attachments
IMG_20260521_132030539.jpg
IMG_20260521_131440212.jpg
Post Reply