How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

How many stupid polls a day should be posted here?

0
4
31%
10
1
8%
743
8
62%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3289
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

My next poll will be whether I should have posted a poll about having too many polls :lol:

Sorry some of you are so upset. And surprised. It was meant more in jest hence the '' : lol : '' in the title!!! :mshr:

That said, I really don't care if you think I was rude. Some of these poll's lately are a joke. And I can scroll by (and do). Just wanted to post something about it. it wasn't meant to upset the flakes (again, hence the '' : lol : '' in the title). If you don't like me, put me on your foe list so you don't see my posts :tup:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3289
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:37 am Victor - i love polls and will create more when i want to
And if they are interesting/relevant, I will vote! If I think they're 5h1te and/or unnecessary I might respond in a way that some may find insulting/unsavoury...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3289
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sun May 31, 2026 11:10 pm Wow! That's a bit rude. Actually that's very bl**dy rude!! Saying that this forum is turning into Sh*t. You don't have to read the topics you don't like Victor. I'm not into all the polls because I don't get to watch too many games, but I admire the effort and time people spend trying to keep this forum interesting and alive especially when there is not a lot actually going on footballing wise at our football club. Instead of telling the people who are trying to keep this forum going to get a life, maybe you could 'get' another forum if you are so unhappy here...You could always try WACCOE......!
I've been contributing financially to this page for years. I am allowed my opinion. If you don't like me or my posts, you know what to do :tup:
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Jaydog »

IMG_3836.jpeg
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2238
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Johnthewhite »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 4:29 pm I've been contributing financially to this page for years. I am allowed my opinion. If you don't like me or my posts, you know what to do :tup:
Just a quick question Victor_Notts-17
Presumably the Notts part of your username relates to you originating from Nottinghamshire ?
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3289
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Johnthewhite wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 5:08 pm Just a quick question Victor_Notts-17
Presumably the Notts part of your username relates to you originating from Nottinghamshire ?
It does! I moved to Ottawa from there last year…
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7071
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by DDB220 »

Apparently a poll in Nottingham was held after he left.

People were too busy blowing up balloons to bother with such a shi!e poll.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9738
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by CUSSIE01 »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 6:21 pm Apparently a poll in Nottingham was held after he left.

People were too busy blowing up balloons to bother with such a shi!e poll.
Now be careful DDB or someone will think “ oh there’s a good idea for a poll “.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2238
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Johnthewhite »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 5:33 pm It does! I moved to Ottawa from there last year…
Which part are you from
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3289
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Johnthewhite wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:52 pm Which part are you from
Nottingham? I was born in Sherwood and was bought up in Basford and Bestwood (flitting between the 2 really)…
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2238
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Johnthewhite »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:22 pm Nottingham? I was born in Sherwood and was bought up in Basford and Bestwood (flitting between the 2 really)…
Just ask as the Mrs is from a large family (eight siblings) in the village of Harworth which is officially Nottinghamshire (even though it has a Doncaster postcode).
Always said she was from the other side of the fence, to us proper Yorkshire folk 😂
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3289
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

Johnthewhite wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:33 pm Just ask as the Mrs is from a large family (eight siblings) in the village of Harworth which is officially Nottinghamshire (even though it has a Doncaster postcode).
Always said she was from the other side of the fence, to us proper Yorkshire folk 😂
I know of a Haworth without the middle R: sounds very posh...
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2238
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Johnthewhite »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 10:28 pm I know of a Haworth without the middle R: sounds very posh...
No, Haworth is a very different place (very nice I believe)
Harworth and Bircotes (two villages connected) are ex pit villages and have an awful lot of strange people :lol:
We lived there for ten years or so after the birth of our twin daughters, a lit more help on hand for the Mrs as I was working away a lot at the time, if was a means to an end but couldn't wait to get out of the place, very set in their strange ways.
User avatar
Sean_Nile
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6014
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Sean_Nile »

Johnthewhite wrote: ↑Tue Jun 02, 2026 6:18 am No, Haworth is a very different place (very nice I believe)
Harworth and Bircotes (two villages connected) are ex pit villages and have an awful lot of strange people :lol:
We lived there for ten years or so after the birth of our twin daughters, a lit more help on hand for the Mrs as I was working away a lot at the time, if was a means to an end but couldn't wait to get out of the place, very set in their strange ways.

[media][/media]
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style

~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
User avatar
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2706
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by pjm2019 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 4:04 pm And if they are interesting/relevant, I will vote! If I think they're 5h1te and/or unnecessary I might respond in a way that some may find insulting/unsavoury...
perhaps someone will start to post insulting things to you or about you, NOB HEAD :ok:
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
User avatar
Victor_OTT_17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 3289
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: How many stupid polls a day should be posted here? : lol :

Post by Victor_OTT_17 »

pjm2019 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 02, 2026 9:00 am perhaps someone will start to post insulting things to you or about you, NOB HEAD :ok:
I hope so 👍

I have better things to do than fall out and name call online. Off I shall phk and about my business I will get 👍
The Guitar Medic on FaceBook and on YouTube

weasel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 4:35 pm Are you dense?
Post Reply