Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 10:53 am Brighton ticket secured through the season ticket exchange scheme. Put the kettle on Leon and Kev, see you there. Just me this time, I think.
Oh briliant. :-D

Are you in the right stand this time. :lol:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 11:05 am Don’t be daft, I couldn’t leave you on your own Lord knows the trouble you’d get into. Ticket sorted through a mate, North Stand, see you there lads.
Cussie joining us too, this should be fun. :lol:

Where are we meeting?

Outside the Pavilion or in the ground?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 11:42 am Cussie will be Ringo.
I'll be John as I wear specs.

Cue Hector!
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7513
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 12:05 pm Oh briliant. :-D

Are you in the right stand this time. :lol:
Funny guy.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by CUSSIE01 »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 12:09 pm Cussie joining us too, this should be fun. :lol:

Where are we meeting?

Outside the Pavilion or in the ground?
I can do either as I’m in the North Stand lower 👍🏻
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155456
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 12:52 pm I can do either as I’m in the North Stand lower 👍🏻
Meet in the ground about 2.15pm.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11798
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Barlow Boy »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 11:05 am Don’t be daft, I couldn’t leave you on your own Lord knows the trouble you’d get into. Ticket sorted through a mate, North Stand, see you there lads.
See you there pal 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14662
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by hector »

You 4 meeting up brings this to mind..... I know you are not Yorkshire Cussie......,

Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20765
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 1:25 pm Meet in the ground about 2.15pm.
Can you get someone to take a piccy of you lovely four :)
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7513
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 1:25 pm Meet in the ground about 2.15pm.
I assume I can get round there from the lowfields lower tier?
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7513
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

hector wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 4:25 pm You 4 meeting up brings this to mind..... I know you are not Yorkshire Cussie......,

honorerery ... honoraurary ... honer ... as good as.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by CUSSIE01 »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 1:25 pm Meet in the ground about 2.15pm.
I think OB is in the Seniors section of the East Stand God bless him.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by CUSSIE01 »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 4:53 pm Can you get someone to take a piccy of you lovely four :)
You’ve obviously never seen us before Swannie
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11798
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Barlow Boy »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 5:00 pm I assume I can get round there from the lowfields lower tier?
You’ll definitely be able to get to that corner where the North and East Stands meet, from the East Stand Lower.

Hopefully, there will be a friendly steward who will let you through for 10 minutes, if not, we can always have a natter there 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7513
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Mon May 11, 2026 5:08 pm I think OB is in the Seniors section of the East Stand God bless him.
Bring a spare wallet just in case I forget mine :)
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9762
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by CUSSIE01 »

How come Leeds United haven’t their hospitality packages on sale yet even though I was able to book any home game on various sites ? I’d wager the price we got the Hull game in March for will be cheaper than getting it through the club, surely they’re missing out there. 🤔
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13948
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by John in Louisiana »

My son and I are planning a trip to Elland Road the first week of January. I'm going to get hospitality tickets as soon as they go on sale for Everton and Man City, but I'm also going to buy a membership in hopes of being able to sit with the real fans and not with a bunch of corporate geeks.

Quick question: How many tickets are you allowed to buy with a single membership? Will I be able to get two, or will my son have to have his own membership?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2244
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Johnthewhite »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:21 pm My son and I are planning a trip to Elland Road the first week of January. I'm going to get hospitality tickets as soon as they go on sale for Everton and Man City, but I'm also going to buy a membership in hopes of being able to sit with the real fans and not with a bunch of corporate geeks.

Quick question: How many tickets are you allowed to buy with a single membership? Will I be able to get two, or will my son have to have his own membership?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Pretty sure it is one ticket per membership, you can link with friends and family to purchase tickets together in one go, but each ticket will require a different membership number.
They don't miss a trick do they :evil:
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13948
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by John in Louisiana »

Johnthewhite wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:49 pm Pretty sure it is one ticket per membership, you can link with friends and family to purchase tickets together in one go, but each ticket will require a different membership number.
They don't miss a trick do they :evil:
Thanks. I'll go ahead and buy him one, too.

Going to cost a fortune, but this is probably my last opportunity to make the trip, so I'm pulling out all the stops.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7513
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

Hi John, one membership, one ticket. What people do (knowledge courtesy of Cussie) is build a friends and family group of others with memberships. I’m getting a second for my missus this season, which ironically halves my chance of getting tickets, because we’d want to sit together and in a non standing area, cos she is only wee and wouldn’t see in a standing area. I don’t rate my chances.
PM me and I’ll be a friend (I’m so lonely), meaning you can use my membership if I’m not going.
Post Reply