Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Barlow Boy »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:21 pm My son and I are planning a trip to Elland Road the first week of January. I'm going to get hospitality tickets as soon as they go on sale for Everton and Man City, but I'm also going to buy a membership in hopes of being able to sit with the real fans and not with a bunch of corporate geeks.

Quick question: How many tickets are you allowed to buy with a single membership? Will I be able to get two, or will my son have to have his own membership?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
As a season ticket holder, I’ve no idea about the memberships and how it works tickets wise John.

But give us a shout when you are over, and me and Mr 64 (and anybody else who wants) will try and organise a quick chat somehow.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2243
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Johnthewhite »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:50 pm Thanks. I'll go ahead and buy him one, too.

Going to cost a fortune, but this is probably my last opportunity to make the trip, so I'm pulling out all the stops.
Good luck with planning the whole trip, it must be an absolute nightmare 😫
As a lucky season ticket holder I don't have all the hassle for a home game ticket, but get stressed to hell and back trying to pick up some away tickets 🤬 so feel your pain mate.
Best of luck :hi5:
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Barlow Boy »

Johnthewhite wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 8:04 pm Good luck with planning the whole trip, it must be an absolute nightmare 😫
As a lucky season ticket holder I don't have all the hassle for a home game ticket, but get stressed to hell and back trying to pick up some away tickets 🤬 so feel your pain mate.
Best of luck :hi5:
I don’t get stressed with the away tickets anymore John, simply put my name in the hat and see what happens, rather than watching that little fella walking across the screen for an hour or so only to find all the tickets have gone.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9759
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 8:43 pm I don’t get stressed with the away tickets anymore John, simply put my name in the hat and see what happens, rather than watching that little fella walking across the screen for an hour or so only to find all the tickets have gone.
You know you’ve no chance when that wee fe***r starts running, tickets are all gone. 😁😬
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13931
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by John in Louisiana »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 7:05 pm As a season ticket holder, I’ve no idea about the memberships and how it works tickets wise John.

But give us a shout when you are over, and me and Mr 64 (and anybody else who wants) will try and organise a quick chat somehow.
I will buy the pints. :)
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9759
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by CUSSIE01 »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:21 pm My son and I are planning a trip to Elland Road the first week of January. I'm going to get hospitality tickets as soon as they go on sale for Everton and Man City, but I'm also going to buy a membership in hopes of being able to sit with the real fans and not with a bunch of corporate geeks.

Quick question: How many tickets are you allowed to buy with a single membership? Will I be able to get two, or will my son have to have his own membership?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Only one ticket per membership John but if you’re looking for specific games I’d def recommend the Centenary Pavillion package. I’ll PM you with the site I used as the club still haven’t gotten their act together. Same as OB if you go down the membership route I’ll send you my details as well although I’m obviously not as desperate for friends as some people 😁. Must have something to do with living in the wilds of Scotland land.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7511
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 9:50 pm I will buy the pints. :)
Might be the wrong thing to say.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7511
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

CUSSIE01 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:09 pm Only one ticket per membership John but if you’re looking for specific games I’d def recommend the Centenary Pavillion package. I’ll PM you with the site I used as the club still haven’t gotten their act together. Same as OB if you go down the membership route I’ll send you my details as well although I’m obviously not as desperate for friends as some people 😁. Must have something to do with living in the wilds of Scotland land.
Ouch, that hurt.
User avatar
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 9759
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
Location: Where God finally got it right.

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:23 pm Ouch, that hurt.
😁
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14660
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by hector »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 9:50 pm I will buy the pints. :)
Sounds like a good time to have a forum meet up :mrgreen:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Barlow Boy »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 9:50 pm I will buy the pints. :)
No, you bloody won’t.

You are coming all that way to see Leeds United, a trip of a lifetime and meeting up with a few of us lot. No way am I watching you buy the beer.

Mr 64 can get them in.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155415
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:50 pm Thanks. I'll go ahead and buy him one, too.

Going to cost a fortune, but this is probably my last opportunity to make the trip, so I'm pulling out all the stops.
Probably your best option, John.
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7511
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Tue Jul 14, 2026 6:23 am No, you bloody won’t.

You are coming all that way to see Leeds United, a trip of a lifetime and meeting up with a few of us lot. No way am I watching you buy the beer.

Mr 64 can get them in.
Spoken like a true Cas lad. Well done son.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155415
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 6:53 pm Hi John, one membership, one ticket. What people do (knowledge courtesy of Cussie) is build a friends and family group of others with memberships. I’m getting a second for my missus this season, which ironically halves my chance of getting tickets, because we’d want to sit together and in a non standing area, cos she is only wee and wouldn’t see in a standing area. I don’t rate my chances.
PM me and I’ll be a friend (I’m so lonely), meaning you can use my membership if I’m not going.
Great idea OB. :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155415
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 7:05 pm As a season ticket holder, I’ve no idea about the memberships and how it works tickets wise John.

But give us a shout when you are over, and me and Mr 64 (and anybody else who wants) will try and organise a quick chat somehow.
Same for me!
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155415
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Tue Jul 14, 2026 6:23 am No, you bloody won’t.

You are coming all that way to see Leeds United, a trip of a lifetime and meeting up with a few of us lot. No way am I watching you buy the beer.

Mr 64 can get them in.
What ;-)

I don't drink beer!

OB & Cussie are well schooled on the binge stuff. :lol:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155415
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Tue Jul 14, 2026 6:54 am Spoken like a true Cas lad. Well done son.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
Orange Box
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7511
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:51 pm
Location: West of Scotland, formerly Cas Vegas

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Orange Box »

1964white wrote: ↑Tue Jul 14, 2026 7:02 am What ;-)

I don't drink beer!

OB & Cussie are well schooled on the binge stuff. :lol:
Cue Hector: something along the lines of “only hair tonic”. Me, though, I would never think such a thing.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by Barlow Boy »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Tue Jul 14, 2026 6:54 am Spoken like a true Cas lad. Well done son.
Never leaves us mate, never leaves us 😝
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13931
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Membership. Any good?/Trying to buy tickets!

Post by John in Louisiana »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:22 pm Might be the wrong thing to say.
I did say once in a lifetime. :)
Post Reply