How do you change your username?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19703
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
How do you change your username?
Having just stumbled accross this story on the BBC
Sione Fukofuka has stepped down from his role as Scotland Women head coach because of "the stress and the strain" of being apart from his family in Australia.
I would like to change my username to Fukofuka
Imagine going into an interview and being asked your name, Fukofuka!
Sione Fukofuka has stepped down from his role as Scotland Women head coach because of "the stress and the strain" of being apart from his family in Australia.
I would like to change my username to Fukofuka
Imagine going into an interview and being asked your name, Fukofuka!
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: How do you change your username?
Why not change it to what I call you.weasel wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:48 pm Having just stumbled accross this story on the BBC
Sione Fukofuka has stepped down from his role as Scotland Women head coach because of "the stress and the strain" of being apart from his family in Australia.
I would like to change my username to Fukofuka
Imagine going into an interview and being asked your name, Fukofuka!
MassiveTwatFace
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19703
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: How do you change your username?
Well fukofuka
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: How do you change your username?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155347
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: How do you change your username?
Why change a username?
A username is instantly recognisable & part of one's character.
A username is instantly recognisable & part of one's character.
- CUSSIE01
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 9747
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:45 am
- Location: Where God finally got it right.
Re: How do you change your username?
No one has answered the question yet.
“ If you’re going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don’t even start “ Charles Bukowski.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79094
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: How do you change your username?
PM Adam...not difficult.
I would use the username I use everywhere else but Subhuman fits here
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you change your username?
Subhuman suits you 100% you freak!The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 10:48 am PM Adam...not difficult.
I would use the username I use everywhere else but Subhuman fits here
Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: How do you change your username?
Only the Administrator who runs the siteVictor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 11:54 am Subhuman suits you 100% you freak!![]()
![]()
Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: How do you change your username?
I think he's busy with his formicaryVictor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 11:54 am Subhuman suits you 100% you freak!![]()
![]()
Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you change your username?
Yeah but you don't know until you know right? No question should be deemed stupid (unless the geriatric asks it on here)! Where are you Gerry? No, I don't know who Adam is! Is it Yorkshireman? How am I supposed to know who runs the site? I pay my support fee every year but I pay it to the page not to a person.
Your comment was not helpful...
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: How do you change your username?
I'm guessing someone like Smudger or Geronimo titled you SH Faaip?The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 10:48 am PM Adam...not difficult.
I would use the username I use everywhere else but Subhuman fits here
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: How do you change your username?
You asked a question, I gave you the answer.Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:19 pm Yeah but you don't know until you know right? No question should be deemed stupid (unless the geriatric asks it on here)! Where are you Gerry? No, I don't know who Adam is! Is it Yorkshireman? How am I supposed to know who runs the site? I pay my support fee every year but I pay it to the page not to a person.
Your comment was not helpful...
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: How do you change your username?
Yorkshire SquareVictor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:19 pm Yeah but you don't know until you know right? No question should be deemed stupid (unless the geriatric asks it on here)! Where are you Gerry? No, I don't know who Adam is! Is it Yorkshireman? How am I supposed to know who runs the site? I pay my support fee every year but I pay it to the page not to a person.
Your comment was not helpful...
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you change your username?
You left a sarcastic comment! You could have just said who it is...
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79094
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: How do you change your username?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 11:54 am Subhuman suits you 100% you freak!![]()
![]()
Who is Adam? I would like to modify mine...
My last change took a while so patience is key...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: How do you change your username?
True, but where’s the fun in that.Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:25 pm You left a sarcastic comment! You could have just said who it is...
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79094
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: How do you change your username?
No I did... all my user names have been tracks I think fit. Only my main one is not musicalWhite Riot wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:20 pm I'm guessing someone like Smudger or Geronimo titled you SH Faaip?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you change your username?
I'm removing 2 letters. As I now live in OTTAWA: I am changing the 'Notts' to 'OTT' (removing N+s) amking my name Victor_OTT-17The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:32 pm memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
My last change took a while so patience is key...