I've chosen a conservative 3 (for now) as I think he will be testing the water. I expect at least 1000 once he's built up his confidence!
A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
We know young Morris likes a poll. Good, bad or just plain ugly: he don't care! Just a bit of fun guys 
I've chosen a conservative 3 (for now) as I think he will be testing the water. I expect at least 1000 once he's built up his confidence!
I've chosen a conservative 3 (for now) as I think he will be testing the water. I expect at least 1000 once he's built up his confidence!
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41723
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
Can make 103 if he wants.
Love a good poll myself
Love a good poll myself
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
-
DDB220
- Superstar

- Posts: 7075
- Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am
Re: A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
We should have a poll about the best poll during the last 12 months.
And the nominations are ………….
And the nominations are ………….
- pjm2019
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 2706
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm
Re: A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
i have voted
Leeds need a great summer 2026 with outgoings and incoming players
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79071
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
Poll Pot
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79071
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
Today is Pollentines day
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Sean_Nile
- Superstar

- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:25 pm
Re: A bit of fun: How many polls will Maurice (PJM) post this week?
Are you a pole Vaulter?
No I am German but how did you know my name was Walter.
Chick Murray joke.
No I am German but how did you know my name was Walter.
Chick Murray joke.
Never confuse intellect with imagination.
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE
Never let good taste stand in the way of style
~ big nosed Pseudo intellectual, sarky super hero, weirdly obsessed idiot stalker, boring smarmy w*nker, worst pollster, far right dimwit, and resident perspicacious comedian...OR IS HE