Daniel Farke

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155320
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by 1964white »

User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11781
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Barlow Boy »

Great news…..

[media][/ [media]
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Irish Ian
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 17184
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Irish Ian »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:08 pm Great news…..

[media][/ [media]
Should offer him 3 more years.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155320
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by 1964white »

Always very dignified in his interviews and gives credit to the opponent where it's due, after the Brentford game was so refreshing to hear two managers respectfully articulate themselves.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41728
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Cjay »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:08 pm Great news…..

[media][/ [media]
No need to rush :)
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11781
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Barlow Boy »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:47 pm No need to rush :)
I was going to mention you when I posted it 😂.

Seriously, though, he deserves it after what he has achieved for me (appreciate, as the original Farkebabe’ I’m bias).
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Jammy 07
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3824
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jammy 07 »

Wonder what the differences are as both parties would seem to want to agree a new deal ?
User avatar
wilsdenwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1478
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by wilsdenwhite »

Just conceded 6 goals in 45 minutes to a bitter rival yet I want our manager signing on for another 4 years.

Seems so wrong but.. feels so right.

I love this fella.
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41728
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Cjay »

Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:04 pm I was going to mention you when I posted it 😂.

Seriously, though, he deserves it after what he has achieved for me (appreciate, as the original Farkebabe’ I’m bias).
He's done alright :)

He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.

It's not a miracle.

I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.

As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him

I'm in the wait and see bracket
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
BlackHillsPaul
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4518
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

Right on schedule. I predicted that Farke and the Club would negotiate a new contract after the transfer window closed. And that appears to be exactly what is happening. I hope they are able to come to an agreement. Daniel has earned the opportunity to extend this project.

I say this as one that called for his dismissal nearly a year ago. I was happy to be wrong about him. And he's earned our respect.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
Jammy 07
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3824
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Jammy 07 »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:24 pm He's done alright :)

He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.

It's not a miracle.

I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.

As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him

I'm in the wait and see bracket
I'd imagine other clubs will be coming in for him soon. Maybe not CL clubs but Farke's work at Leeds will have been noted all around Europe as well as his contract situation.

Your wait and see policy is therefore potentially a risky strategy as we might end up with another Jesse Marsch.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41728
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Cjay »

Jammy 07 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:36 pm I'd imagine other clubs will be coming in for him soon. Maybe not CL clubs but Farke's work at Leeds will have been noted all around Europe as well as his contract situation.

Your wait and see policy is therefore potentially a risky strategy as we might end up with another Jesse Marsch.
Contracts are meaningless anyway, managers leave them all the time.

But never been even a vague link to another club in his time here so unlikely they will pop up short term.

Maybe if we had a good season? Top 10, good cup run, may get some interest as a free agent?

But then I don't think he'd get a bigger job than us regardless in that position anyway.

He'd likely be swapping mid table for mid table.

Like Glasner despite his decent record ending up at Forest.

Imo very few bigger jobs than ours and I don't think Farke gets them so wouldn't worry me if we waited.

I'd be comfortable with wait and see, Christmas even see where we are then.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155320
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:24 pm He's done alright :)

He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.

It's not a miracle.

I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.

As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him

I'm in the wait and see bracket
You prefer to drum up the achievements of Pablo. ;-)
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41728
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:21 pm You prefer to drum up the achievements of Pablo. ;-)
Who doesn't like to know how King Pablo is going on :love:

I gave Farke credit I also said why I'd be happy waiting :(
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155320
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:27 pm Who doesn't like to know how King Pablo is going on :love:

I gave Farke credit I also said why I'd be happy waiting :(
You posted 'he's done alright'

Your Pablo post seemed more more glowing.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:47 pm No need to rush :)
Aye, take your time lads, we could be heading into a Bielsa February 8-)
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:24 pm He's done alright :)

He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.

It's not a miracle.

I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.

As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him

I'm in the wait and see bracket
Me n all 👍

Especially after that disgraceful s**t show the other night :evil:

Any more of them and Marathe will be dusting off that text he had ready last November entitled "Uber for Farke" 😂

He should have been apologizing on his knees to the fan base, same as those dudes on the pitch who embarrassed us.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41728
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Daniel Farke

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 6:30 pm You posted 'he's done alright'

Your Pablo post seemed more more glowing.
He's top of the table it's hard to be anything but glowing.

Can't really make that sound alright.

Farke has done alright. . . . .
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Post Reply