Daniel Farke
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155314
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11781
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Great news…..
[media][/ [media]
[media][/ [media]
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- Irish Ian
- Superstar

- Posts: 17184
- Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
- Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.
Re: Daniel Farke
Should offer him 3 more years.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155314
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Daniel Farke
Always very dignified in his interviews and gives credit to the opponent where it's due, after the Brentford game was so refreshing to hear two managers respectfully articulate themselves.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41727
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11781
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
I was going to mention you when I posted it
Seriously, though, he deserves it after what he has achieved for me (appreciate, as the original Farkebabe’ I’m bias).
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
-
Jammy 07
- Manager

- Posts: 3824
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am
Re: Daniel Farke
Wonder what the differences are as both parties would seem to want to agree a new deal ?
- wilsdenwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 1478
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:35 am
Re: Daniel Farke
Just conceded 6 goals in 45 minutes to a bitter rival yet I want our manager signing on for another 4 years.
Seems so wrong but.. feels so right.
I love this fella.
Seems so wrong but.. feels so right.
I love this fella.
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41727
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
He's done alrightBarlow Boy wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 2:04 pm I was going to mention you when I posted it.
Seriously, though, he deserves it after what he has achieved for me (appreciate, as the original Farkebabe’ I’m bias).
He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.
It's not a miracle.
I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.
As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him
I'm in the wait and see bracket
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4518
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: Daniel Farke
Right on schedule. I predicted that Farke and the Club would negotiate a new contract after the transfer window closed. And that appears to be exactly what is happening. I hope they are able to come to an agreement. Daniel has earned the opportunity to extend this project.
I say this as one that called for his dismissal nearly a year ago. I was happy to be wrong about him. And he's earned our respect.
I say this as one that called for his dismissal nearly a year ago. I was happy to be wrong about him. And he's earned our respect.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
-
Jammy 07
- Manager

- Posts: 3824
- Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:09 am
Re: Daniel Farke
I'd imagine other clubs will be coming in for him soon. Maybe not CL clubs but Farke's work at Leeds will have been noted all around Europe as well as his contract situation.Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:24 pm He's done alright![]()
He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.
It's not a miracle.
I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.
As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him
I'm in the wait and see bracket
Your wait and see policy is therefore potentially a risky strategy as we might end up with another Jesse Marsch.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41727
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Contracts are meaningless anyway, managers leave them all the time.Jammy 07 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:36 pm I'd imagine other clubs will be coming in for him soon. Maybe not CL clubs but Farke's work at Leeds will have been noted all around Europe as well as his contract situation.
Your wait and see policy is therefore potentially a risky strategy as we might end up with another Jesse Marsch.
But never been even a vague link to another club in his time here so unlikely they will pop up short term.
Maybe if we had a good season? Top 10, good cup run, may get some interest as a free agent?
But then I don't think he'd get a bigger job than us regardless in that position anyway.
He'd likely be swapping mid table for mid table.
Like Glasner despite his decent record ending up at Forest.
Imo very few bigger jobs than ours and I don't think Farke gets them so wouldn't worry me if we waited.
I'd be comfortable with wait and see, Christmas even see where we are then.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155314
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Daniel Farke
You prefer to drum up the achievements of Pablo.Cjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:24 pm He's done alright![]()
He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.
It's not a miracle.
I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.
As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him
I'm in the wait and see bracket
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41727
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
Who doesn't like to know how King Pablo is going on
I gave Farke credit I also said why I'd be happy waiting
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155314
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Daniel Farke
Me n allCjay wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2026 5:24 pm He's done alright![]()
He's got us promoted and kept us up in 3 seasons, it's alright it's good enough.
It's not a miracle.
I'm personally inclined to see how this season goes for a bit myself.
As I said no rush, he's here regardless till the end of the season, we aren't fighting off other clubs for him
I'm in the wait and see bracket
Especially after that disgraceful s**t show the other night
Any more of them and Marathe will be dusting off that text he had ready last November entitled "Uber for Farke"
He should have been apologizing on his knees to the fan base, same as those dudes on the pitch who embarrassed us.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41727
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Daniel Farke
He's top of the table it's hard to be anything but glowing.
Can't really make that sound alright.
Farke has done alright. . . . .
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom