Next year the half time show will be in French
NFL
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Musicman1965
- First Team

- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Re: NFL
Cracking SuperBowl final, The Seahawkes battered New England.
Next year the half time show will be in French
Next year the half time show will be in French
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: NFL
We do a fair bit of mock drafting over on waccoe, probably be starting the official waccoe mock soon
In the meantime here's my
Fix the offence, help for the defence draft
1 - Fernado Mendoza - QB - This is nailed on
2 - Omar Cooper - WR - Over Surrat for me, Cooper looks the much better prospect
3 - Parker Brailesford - C - NFL ready center that's needed
3 - Jacob Rodriguez - LB - All purpose backer
4 - Kaytron Allen - RB - It's Jeanty or nothing atm, Allen gives us a red zone back and someone that could take over the 1 if needed
4 - Bud Clarke - S - Best mid round safety by a distance
4 - Fa'alili Fa'amoe - RT - Older but low risk, experienced right tackle to compete with Glaze.
6 - Tyreak Sapp - DE - This is a very Maxx Crosby type pick, Sapp is a high motor, wins by hard work and enthusiam type
6 - Deion Burks - WR - RAC slot to fight it out with Bech
7 - Drew Allar - QB - Has all the tools but consistancy/processing the issue, that can be coached up and Cam Miller was stolen last season off our PS
In the meantime here's my
Fix the offence, help for the defence draft
1 - Fernado Mendoza - QB - This is nailed on
2 - Omar Cooper - WR - Over Surrat for me, Cooper looks the much better prospect
3 - Parker Brailesford - C - NFL ready center that's needed
3 - Jacob Rodriguez - LB - All purpose backer
4 - Kaytron Allen - RB - It's Jeanty or nothing atm, Allen gives us a red zone back and someone that could take over the 1 if needed
4 - Bud Clarke - S - Best mid round safety by a distance
4 - Fa'alili Fa'amoe - RT - Older but low risk, experienced right tackle to compete with Glaze.
6 - Tyreak Sapp - DE - This is a very Maxx Crosby type pick, Sapp is a high motor, wins by hard work and enthusiam type
6 - Deion Burks - WR - RAC slot to fight it out with Bech
7 - Drew Allar - QB - Has all the tools but consistancy/processing the issue, that can be coached up and Cam Miller was stolen last season off our PS
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: NFL
2 Days to sports biggest three days
I love the draft, it's like if the a transfer window was only three days ... You start with hope, then there's anger, then dispair then depression if your team gets it wrong. Think Khalil Mack was the last player we drafted where I loved the pick
Bit boring this year as I know who the Raiders are drafting in the first. The whole world does
I love the draft, it's like if the a transfer window was only three days ... You start with hope, then there's anger, then dispair then depression if your team gets it wrong. Think Khalil Mack was the last player we drafted where I loved the pick
Bit boring this year as I know who the Raiders are drafting in the first. The whole world does
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Evan R
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 852
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2025 2:38 am
- Location: Southern Illinois
Re: NFL
Same. I really enjoy the draft. You feeling pretty good about Mendoza?The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Apr 21, 2026 5:40 pm 2 Days to sports biggest three days
I love the draft, it's like if the a transfer window was only three days ... You start with hope, then there's anger, then dispair then depression if your team gets it wrong. Think Khalil Mack was the last player we drafted where I loved the pick
Bit boring this year as I know who the Raiders are drafting in the first. The whole world does
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: NFL
I've accepted he's who we're taking, hopefully a good fit and hope he can play without stud WR
I'm a big Ty Simpson fan though so fingers crossed we take the right one..
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Evan R
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 852
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2025 2:38 am
- Location: Southern Illinois
Re: NFL
I know one painful truth as a Bears fan- until you've got the QB and coach right, it seems nothing else matters. (And we finally might have that). Hopefully Mendoza is the answer! I saw someone suggest the Raiders select Sarrat in the 3rd/4th as he has such a developed connection with Mendoza. I know you mentioned prefering Cooper as a prospect, but I thought that was an interesting angle.The Subhuman wrote: ↑Tue Apr 21, 2026 7:06 pm I've accepted he's who we're taking, hopefully a good fit and hope he can play without stud WR
I'm a big Ty Simpson fan though so fingers crossed we take the right one..
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: NFL
Cooper is probably going before we pick in the second, he started the process a round behind Surratt but has shot up while Surratt's stock has sunk.Evan R wrote: ↑Wed Apr 22, 2026 2:00 pm I know one painful truth as a Bears fan- until you've got the QB and coach right, it seems nothing else matters. (And we finally might have that). Hopefully Mendoza is the answer! I saw someone suggest the Raiders select Sarrat in the 3rd/4th as he has such a developed connection with Mendoza. I know you mentioned prefering Cooper as a prospect, but I thought that was an interesting angle.
I'd like a safety or corner second round, our secondary is full of holes atm. McNeil Warren would great if he falls or Chris Johnson the corner if not
Ted Hurst would be my choice of 3rd/4th round WR, he might be the best X in the draft if you decide Tate is a big slot, which he probably is seeing he's very Drake London
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: NFL
Lions v Commanders pre-season and Washington smokes the Lions QB and grab a TD in the first minute.
Some starters playing.
Some starters playing.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: NFL
Lions now intercepted on their second drive
Their back up QB is having a mare.
Their back up QB is having a mare.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: NFL
Although, if Hartman is on for us it could be the same story
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: NFL
JD5 in da house
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: NFL
You can't learn much from pre season bar pecking order for rotational players. Gone are t he days when pre season was to get you're starters up and running
I don't wacth any of the games...
I don't wacth any of the games...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: NFL
Yeah they're very poor.The Subhuman wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 5:49 pm You can't learn much from pre season bar pecking order for rotational players. Gone are t he days when pre season was to get you're starters up and running
I don't wacth any of the games...
We've continued with the injury plague from last season
Johhny Newton out for the season and Laramie Tunsil also likely to miss the full season.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: NFL
Opening Sunday of the NFL season
An exciting day for all NFL fans.
Tough start for Washington at The Linc, but I'm feeling positive as we had a good off season.
The NFL "experts" have Washington ranked at 31st, which is ludicrous. Just shows their lack of research and knowledge.
I think they're basing this on our injury ravaged roster last season and the fact that our Uber drivers and baristas were beaten by the Ravens pizza delivery guys and McDonald's staff in pre-season
A fully fit Jayden, lots more offensive weapons and good defensive recruits could lead to a shock for the Eagles tonight.
But I doubt that Fangio will underestimate what Jayden Daniels can do.
I can't wait for kick-off
Raise Hail
An exciting day for all NFL fans.
Tough start for Washington at The Linc, but I'm feeling positive as we had a good off season.
The NFL "experts" have Washington ranked at 31st, which is ludicrous. Just shows their lack of research and knowledge.
I think they're basing this on our injury ravaged roster last season and the fact that our Uber drivers and baristas were beaten by the Ravens pizza delivery guys and McDonald's staff in pre-season
A fully fit Jayden, lots more offensive weapons and good defensive recruits could lead to a shock for the Eagles tonight.
But I doubt that Fangio will underestimate what Jayden Daniels can do.
I can't wait for kick-off
Raise Hail
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: NFL
We have the Dolphins, battle of two of the worst 5 teams in the NFL but we should have the edge... No Bowers so we'll be looking to our 1,2 punch of Jeanty and Washington who was outstanding preseason.. breaking tackles for fun
Fantasy dynasty starts today too so I'll have 8 teams to keep an eye on. Redraft also kicks off. Starting lineups for the 6pm kick offs have been anounced so I'll check all my teams
Fantasy dynasty starts today too so I'll have 8 teams to keep an eye on. Redraft also kicks off. Starting lineups for the 6pm kick offs have been anounced so I'll check all my teams
Last edited by The Subhuman on Sun Sep 13, 2026 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79081
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: NFL
Myles Garrett to IR, great start to his Rams career
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- BlackHillsPaul
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4518
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:53 pm
- Location: Arizona, USA
Re: NFL
Why would you draft a QB that isn't going to play? Mendoza will be a "break glass in case of emergency" player this year. Kirk Cousins will be the Starting QB for the Raiders.The Subhuman wrote: ↑Wed Feb 11, 2026 5:21 pm We do a fair bit of mock drafting over on waccoe, probably be starting the official waccoe mock soon
In the meantime here's my
Fix the offence, help for the defence draft
1 - Fernado Mendoza - QB - This is nailed on
2 - Omar Cooper - WR - Over Surrat for me, Cooper looks the much better prospect
3 - Parker Brailesford - C - NFL ready center that's needed
3 - Jacob Rodriguez - LB - All purpose backer
4 - Kaytron Allen - RB - It's Jeanty or nothing atm, Allen gives us a red zone back and someone that could take over the 1 if needed
4 - Bud Clarke - S - Best mid round safety by a distance
4 - Fa'alili Fa'amoe - RT - Older but low risk, experienced right tackle to compete with Glaze.
6 - Tyreak Sapp - DE - This is a very Maxx Crosby type pick, Sapp is a high motor, wins by hard work and enthusiam type
6 - Deion Burks - WR - RAC slot to fight it out with Bech
7 - Drew Allar - QB - Has all the tools but consistancy/processing the issue, that can be coached up and Cam Miller was stolen last season off our PS
Football/Futbol/Soccer
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22394
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: NFL
Caught the highlights and he was shocking.