CSA wrote:Just got a great collection of 12" mixes from the eighties 6cd's in all Spandau Ballet, Kajagoogoo, Culture Club,Simple Minds, Thomas Dolby(now there was an underrated artist) Billy Idol, Talking heads, OMD, Blondie, to name just a few, and it's no good laughing cos i won't be here to see it off to bed work in the morning. :sleep3:
Now we're talking...
It's a shame that, just as he was disappearing off the radar, Thomas Dolby produced his best album, which, naturally, was then never promoted. I'll have to have a little search...
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...
It's a shame that, just as he was disappearing off the radar, Thomas Dolby produced his best album, which, naturally, was then never promoted. I'll have to have a little search...
Are we talking about the wonderful Aliens Ate my Buick, which co-coincidently I have sat on my desk, ready for a spin...if you can spin a cassette
edit: you beat me to it,
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
1964white wrote:
Need to communicate with Tinshill White, Isen, Half of Graham, Gandalf, Telepres & i'll work on WR, there are others who dont spring to mind atm
Thing is the mods have the facility to read the pm's, maybe worth asking them for their e.mail address when contacting our friends
1964white wrote:Thing is the mods have the facility to read the pm's, maybe worth asking them for their e.mail address when contacting our friends
It's a pain in the arse to read PMs on WACCOE so they don't do it, not unless there is an need to due to a complaint or legal issue. Anyway there are only two people who know how to do it and I'm one of them.
I liked Gandalf's post in Ask Admin and some of the tetchy responses
I love the way Duck follows each thread around and calls us weird, I reckon we could start a thread in boyspank with a different title and he'd still find it
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
FAO ALL PRE THIS THREAD MOT-ERS!
Please bear with us and all this non music chit chat! Just cos it's new here for the "Exiles" and we are counting heads to make sure nobody got lost in the exodus! We'll soon settle down.
EVERYBODY please feel free to add music clips or discussion any time..it's what the thread was started for!
faaip wrote:
I love the way Duck follows each thread around and calls us weird, I reckon we could start a thread in boyspank with a different title and he'd still find it
Yes his were the more tetchy responses! Mind you he's been very prolific on there all day, obviously not got much to do at work today
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.