Scared the life out of me the last Leeds v Millwall game I went to (about three seasons ago now), that coupled with the ridiculous 12.30am kick-off, we are no going to the game. Will be there in spirit and listening on the radio while in VLR.
joluafc4eva wrote:Scared the life out of me the last Leeds v Millwall game I went to (about three seasons ago now), that coupled with the ridiculous 12.30am kick-off, we are no going to the game. Will be there in spirit and listening on the radio while in VLR.
Good luck lads. :scarf1: :scarf2:
Last time I saw Leeds v Millwall we were herded up a side road flanked by police horses and snarling dogs for over an hour to let the scumwallers walk up to their coach Mind you last time I saw Leeds v Cardiff I was chased up an embankment by a ruddy great police horse
Magnificent result today though
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Silky wrote:I went today, sat in the kop with Vausey.. got his old mans' S/T (cheers bud)...
Today was also my last trip to Elland Road, so it was a bit special when we went ahead... I had a little moment
Silky lad. What a SUPERB game for your ER finale!!! :scarf2:
I truly envy your trip. You have seen percentually more ups and downs in the months you were over, than I probably have in the 20 years that I went to most games!
But you have seen us beat scum...seen us get promoted..and seen us finally crush the inbreds today!
Those memories will stay with you forever lad...so very happy for you, that you have had such great experiences...and proud to "know" you as a Leeds fan mate...if only on here. You sold your car, scrimped and saved for this LUFC trip. You fuggin FANATIC! :thup: