Soccer Manager
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
- kev_g
- Youth Team

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 12:57 pm
- Location: Keighley
Re: Soccer Manager
Na, I play championship manager 01/02. You simply cannot beat it.
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Re: Soccer Manager
No. I play on my own. It's the best way to send scum into a spiral of administration, bankruptcy and successive relegation.

- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Soccer Manager
Playing with yourself too much will eventually make you go blindDr.Leeds wrote:No. I play on my own. It's the best way to send scum into a spiral of administration, bankruptcy and successive relegation.
-
Bomber1
- Youth Team

- Posts: 102
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 am
Re: Soccer Manager
I do, Its quality
Mighty Leeds, top of the league with 5 games to go on my game.
Mighty Leeds, top of the league with 5 games to go on my game.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Soccer Manager
I wish I could read this post....CSA wrote: Playing with yourself too much will eventually make you go blind
-
Mikey
- Ballboy

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:54 pm
Re: Soccer Manager
I play football manager
1st season: won League 1 with 103 points. Sold Beckford as he wanted to leave (who'd have thought it?
)
2nd season: 7th in the Championship, bought Hooper :D
3rd season: Lack of investment from Bates left me suffering in 15th.
4th season: Bates sold up pre season, and I was given £8m, winning the League on the last game of the season. Beating the other Bristol. City this time.
1st season: won League 1 with 103 points. Sold Beckford as he wanted to leave (who'd have thought it?
2nd season: 7th in the Championship, bought Hooper :D
3rd season: Lack of investment from Bates left me suffering in 15th.
4th season: Bates sold up pre season, and I was given £8m, winning the League on the last game of the season. Beating the other Bristol. City this time.

