⭐ Insert Player Ratings Tag
Select the match to insert a [rate] BBCode for player ratings voting.
Loading matches...
⚽ Insert Match Tag
Select the match to insert a [match] BBCode for match thread.
Loading matches...
🔑 Build Keywords Tag
Keywords are auto-suggested from your post content. Click to remove any, or add your own below.
Analysing post...
For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our
FAQs.
Help support the site by using our
Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from
Amazon.
-
perseus
- Ballboy

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 7:40 pm
- Location: The Black Country
Post
by perseus »
Gandalf wrote:
El Cid was set in 11th Century Spain

I was half right with the Ten Commandments - Charlton Heston was in it.

Yes...OLD Charlton Chestwig did the business again.
Anyroad....hats off to you......for knowing your stuff.
Let's see how you do on your pop music in the near future.
-
1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white »
perseus wrote:
Who's WR?......White Rabbit?
Always thought he was our residential funny man until you came out with that comment
-
perseus
- Ballboy

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 7:40 pm
- Location: The Black Country
Post
by perseus »
1964white wrote:
Always thought he was our residential funny man until you came out with that comment

Still non the wiser...but cheerio till the pop quiz
-
Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Post
by Gandalf »
perseus wrote:
Yes...OLD Charlton Chestwig did the business again.
Anyroad....hats off to you......for knowing your stuff.
Let's see how you do on your pop music in the near future.

Thanks for the quiz - I enjoyed it.
Always up for a pop quiz, but not too poppy I hope. Plenty of guys here more into their pop than I am.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
-
1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white »
Gandalf wrote:
Thanks for the quiz - I enjoyed it.
Always up for a pop quiz, but not too poppy I hope. Plenty of guys here more into their pop than I am.