Leeds Reserves Game
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Josh86
- Ballboy

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:26 pm
- Location: Leeds
Leeds Reserves Game
Hi everyone, sorry I havent been on for a while but had some family issues and havent really been on my PC that much.
I'm just wanting to ask some advice for the up coming Leeds reserve match next week, its my first reserves game and i just would like to clear a few things up.
First thing, I'm a Leeds Member and apparently get free entry, do I still need to collect/get a ticket from anywhere to get into ER?
Secondly, are the bars/shops open there?
Just wanted to know whether i could get a bite to eat/or drink etc there or have to take something along?
Next question is which stand are you normally in, just so I know where to go to?
Finally, does anyone know if Schmeichel will be playing?
I know he's on the mend and didnt know if they would be any talk of him getting back into the swing of things with a reserve game.
Thanks in advance.
Take care all.
I'm just wanting to ask some advice for the up coming Leeds reserve match next week, its my first reserves game and i just would like to clear a few things up.
First thing, I'm a Leeds Member and apparently get free entry, do I still need to collect/get a ticket from anywhere to get into ER?
Secondly, are the bars/shops open there?
Just wanted to know whether i could get a bite to eat/or drink etc there or have to take something along?
Next question is which stand are you normally in, just so I know where to go to?
Finally, does anyone know if Schmeichel will be playing?
I know he's on the mend and didnt know if they would be any talk of him getting back into the swing of things with a reserve game.
Thanks in advance.
Take care all.
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: Leeds Reserves Game
Never been to one at Elland Road but you are in the West.Josh86 wrote: Next question is which stand are you normally in, just so I know where to go to?
I used to go when they were at Belle Vue in Wakefield as it was a short walk to see Martyn, Batty, Fowler (for a couple), Carson, Lennon, Milner, Kelly and quite a few others. Was always great to be able to be so close and able to speak to these players. Martyn was a great guy. Played relaxed but didn't laze around. Remember him nearly making a horrible gaffe and when he'd cleared it, he just laughed with the crowd and had a big grin on his face.
Shame they left Belle Vue really. Surely the money must have balanced out with crowds of 9,000 for Liverpool and Man U. Seem to remember the crowds were higher than for Wakefield Wildcats actually.
Last edited by Telepres on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: Leeds Reserves Game
Just found a "program" from Thursday 25th September 2003. v Birmingham City.
Scott Carson
Paul Keegan
Sean Mcdaid
Jamie Winter
Frazer Richardson
Michael Duberry
Andrew Keogh (who I just realised is the one at Wolves)
Martin Woods
Jamie McMaster
Nick Barmby
Simon Johnson
Birmingham
Andrew Bagnall
Chad Sheppard
Marcus Painter
Bryan Hughes
Darren Purse
Olivier Tebily
Andrew Barrowman
Jovan Kirovski
Luciano Figueroa
Darren Carter
Carl Motteram
Scott Carson
Paul Keegan
Sean Mcdaid
Jamie Winter
Frazer Richardson
Michael Duberry
Andrew Keogh (who I just realised is the one at Wolves)
Martin Woods
Jamie McMaster
Nick Barmby
Simon Johnson
Birmingham
Andrew Bagnall
Chad Sheppard
Marcus Painter
Bryan Hughes
Darren Purse
Olivier Tebily
Andrew Barrowman
Jovan Kirovski
Luciano Figueroa
Darren Carter
Carl Motteram
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds Reserves Game
Hi Josh mate - hope things are better for you now.
As mentioned, only the West Stand is open, from the SW corner to the tunnel.
Club shop and Billy's Bar will be open....dunno about bars in the W.Stand.
Not sure about tickets - presumably you just swipe your membership card barcode at the turnstile?
Shout out "HI TWIGGS" as loud as you can...I'll be watching it live on LUTV!
Edit...very much doubt Kasper will be playing.
As mentioned, only the West Stand is open, from the SW corner to the tunnel.
Club shop and Billy's Bar will be open....dunno about bars in the W.Stand.
Not sure about tickets - presumably you just swipe your membership card barcode at the turnstile?
Shout out "HI TWIGGS" as loud as you can...I'll be watching it live on LUTV!
Edit...very much doubt Kasper will be playing.
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: Leeds Reserves Game
Might there not be turnstile operators for this? Can't see the club printing proper tickets for a reserve fixture.Twiggster wrote:Hi Josh mate - hope things are better for you now.
As mentioned, only the West Stand is open, from the SW corner to the tunnel.
Club shop and Billy's Bar will be open....dunno about bars in the W.Stand.
Not sure about tickets - presumably you just swipe your membership card barcode at the turnstile?
I also assumed the whole West Stand was open. Suppose that would be silly considering 11,000 aren't going to turn up