Do you believe times really are changing?
Are all the recent natural disasters connected to this date?
IMO: I do believe there is truth in it. Its fascinating to see how many ancient cultures spoke of this date.
I do NOT believe its the end of the world like some religious fanatics and hollywood would have you believe though.
I would say that its a shift in energies on this planet and a time of real change and (possible) revolution.
The planets apparently align in a certain way every 26,000 years or so, and obviously this has an effect on the life inhabiting the planets involved...
According to researchers, we are moving into a femine age (energy) - the age of aquarius, which is going to replace the current dominant male energy...
I never believed this before, but in recent years, the more i look around, I have come to the conclusion that what researchers have been talking about for years (some of them since the late 19th century!) could in fact be real.
Thoughts?







