Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
I saw a better leeds team out there tonight than what I have currently seen, i saw PLAYERS running 100% Doing everything they could LEARNING.
I saw nunez make a GREAT debut!!!!!! They couldnt keep up with him!!!!
Offside goal + Red card for that lad who made a VERY bad tackle.
BULLCRAP!
UPS AND DOWNS!
I saw nunez make a GREAT debut!!!!!! They couldnt keep up with him!!!!
Offside goal + Red card for that lad who made a VERY bad tackle.
BULLCRAP!
UPS AND DOWNS!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- Toby
- First Team

- Posts: 1735
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm
- Location: 3 Mins from ER
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Yep, i agree it's just the defence that's annoying me! Nunez is class, Cardiff are premier league class aswell, but it's annoying letting in 10 goals in 2 games at ER. ;[
still MOT!! we will win the league
still MOT!! we will win the league
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Or 12 goals in 3 gamesToby wrote:Yep, i agree it's just the defence that's annoying me! Nunez is class, Cardiff are premier league class aswell, but it's annoying letting in 10 goals in 2 games at ER. ;[
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
I'd say the score was an accurate reflection of the 90 minutes of play. They totally outclassed us in the second half - which is not surprising as they are a very strong team.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
-
BrotherofDr.Leeds
- Youth Team

- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:38 am
- Location: Home of the Gods, Leeds.
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Not a surprising scoreline tbh. We were outplayed by a better team, and it's as basic as that.
Anyone who expects us to easily take on the Championship after 3 years in League 1 is at best delusional. Mid table, lower mid table.... I don't care. This is a season for building, not for winning.
After all, we may be just 6 points above the drop zone, but we're only 4 below the play-offs.
Anyone who expects us to easily take on the Championship after 3 years in League 1 is at best delusional. Mid table, lower mid table.... I don't care. This is a season for building, not for winning.
After all, we may be just 6 points above the drop zone, but we're only 4 below the play-offs.
The original Yorkshire pudding.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
I think "bruce" tonight took a shot to the heart, I really think he can be a leader for our team an I mean REALLY.I saw HOWSON IGNORE nunez a pass - I mean REALLY DID.
ON two occasions when even a blind man would of sensed it - I hope Grayson keep the job and fucks over the grebs who think they are whiter than white.
Credit to howson on his near 100% Insane run and nearly score though,
it would of been goal of the season.
I saw so much heart in the lads tonight, didn't you see the hurt in their eyes?
f**k!!!! we are so close for it - 4 - 0 is bullshit.
ON two occasions when even a blind man would of sensed it - I hope Grayson keep the job and fucks over the grebs who think they are whiter than white.
Credit to howson on his near 100% Insane run and nearly score though,
I saw so much heart in the lads tonight, didn't you see the hurt in their eyes?
f**k!!!! we are so close for it - 4 - 0 is bullshit.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
wakey^white
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 892
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
aye 4-0 is bullshit. it could have been 6 if cardiff didnt take their foot off the pedal.
competed better tonight but after 2 clangers and even snoddy giving in away for the third their was only gonna be one win and after that it was damage limitation.
most annoying thing about tonight is for the last week i was not gonna go ...£45 on tickets later
thats a meal out with the family and a belly full of beer....what a waste.
competed better tonight but after 2 clangers and even snoddy giving in away for the third their was only gonna be one win and after that it was damage limitation.
most annoying thing about tonight is for the last week i was not gonna go ...£45 on tickets later
thats a meal out with the family and a belly full of beer....what a waste.
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Bet Tina is glad the match was moved now and she didnt go.
I know I certainly am glad I never went.
I know I certainly am glad I never went.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Should of gone and felt the pain!wakey^white wrote:aye 4-0 is bullshit. it could have been 6 if cardiff didnt take their foot off the pedal.
competed better tonight but after 2 clangers and even snoddy giving in away for the third their was only gonna be one win and after that it was damage limitation.
most annoying thing about tonight is for the last week i was not gonna go ...£45 on tickets later![]()
thats a meal out with the family and a belly full of beer....what a waste.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
wakey^white
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 892
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
i meant i did go........really gutted i did.....i mean seriously devastated what was i thinking.
-
Chester
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 274
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Yes I was there , it was certainly a false score, Cardiff deserved to win by more. Men against boys. Unless we sort our defence out , we're in for a relegation fight.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
No!Chester wrote:Yes I was there , it was certainly a false score, Cardiff deserved to win by more. Men against boys. Unless we sort our defence out , we're in for a relegation fight.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- matt leeds
- First Team

- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: Doncaster
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Ive just got back and had a bite to eat. On reflection I cant say Im disappointed because its more or less what I expected.
We have a handful of decent Championship quality players in our team. Cardiff have a decent team of Championship players with a handful of players who would fit in well in a premiership team. And basically that was the difference, and it was a massive difference!
If anything tonight has brought me into the real world. Im still positive but I now realise that Im kidding myself if I think we are going up this season. Cardiff should go up and Im sure there are others in this league just as good. When they broke forward tonight it was scary, they were so fast, so precise and probably could have won by more.
This is our season to build, and I certainly think the focus needs to be on our defence!
We have a handful of decent Championship quality players in our team. Cardiff have a decent team of Championship players with a handful of players who would fit in well in a premiership team. And basically that was the difference, and it was a massive difference!
If anything tonight has brought me into the real world. Im still positive but I now realise that Im kidding myself if I think we are going up this season. Cardiff should go up and Im sure there are others in this league just as good. When they broke forward tonight it was scary, they were so fast, so precise and probably could have won by more.
This is our season to build, and I certainly think the focus needs to be on our defence!
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Beaten by a superior team,full of confidence....let's take it on the chin.
4-0 was a bit harsh...but as long as we stay up,i'll be happy.
Consolidation is the name of the game.
4-0 was a bit harsh...but as long as we stay up,i'll be happy.
Consolidation is the name of the game.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Cardiff = FALSE SCORE!
Nice honest post man - Cardiff will be there at the end of the season, leeds have a lot more to come when we walk all over this league in a year or two (hopefully) wish i could empathise your depth of thought - tonight i just see red.matt leeds wrote:Ive just got back and had a bite to eat. On reflection I cant say Im disappointed because its more or less what I expected.
We have a handful of decent Championship quality players in our team. Cardiff have a decent team of Championship players with a handful of players who would fit in well in a premiership team. And basically that was the difference, and it was a massive difference!
If anything tonight has brought me into the real world. Im still positive but I now realise that Im kidding myself if I think we are going up this season. Cardiff should go up
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.