Leeds Utd favourites to beat QPR

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Leeds Utd favourites to beat QPR

Post by 1964white »

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/ar ... p?a=224829

Amazing that there are 15 players between 6/1 to 12/1 to score the first goal

The bookies obviously think it's going to be a high scoring game

0-0 then :lol:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds Utd favourites to beat QPR

Post by HarryofOz »

How can Paynter and Somma be such short odds?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

HarryofOz wrote:How can Paynter and Somma be such short odds?
Seems daft unless they know something we don't - Is Becchio injured :roll:

Purely because they are forwards i suggest although you would expect the QPR strikers to be ahead of those two
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

1964white wrote: Seems daft unless they know something we don't - Is Becchio injured :roll:

Purely because they are forwards i suggest although you would expect the QPR strikers to be ahead of those two
Exactly - especially Somma...I can't remember the last time he even came on off the bench.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
foreverawhite
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by foreverawhite »

gonna be having a go on 3-1 Leeds, cant wait to get up there.
Born a White, Live a White, Die a White

Telepres
First Team
First Team

Post by Telepres »

1964white wrote: 0-0 then :lol:
If that happens at Elland Road, I will stand at the front of the Kop for Portsmouth and let people throw things at me :mrgreen:

I think the result last week will have sent more of a message than beating QPR at home will. Burnley are incredibly strong at Turf Moor (Scum, Arsenal failed to win last season, Chelsea had a hell of a fight to win) and we destroyed them in that 2nd half. Warnock will be concerned watching that.

Look at the build-up. 8 games unbeaten, including wins at Turf Moor, Ricoh and a credible draw at Carrow Road, and their home form is improving rapidly. QPR have finally had their mental edge of being unbeaten wiped away. They are no step up from every other team now. That could be a big blow.

Anyway, I'm sure Warnock will be on their cases and we could have a brilliant performance from them. Just I know now that Grayson will get a brilliant performance out of us. This is a chance to confirm that we aren't here for consolidation. We're gunning for the big prize. COME ON LEEDS!
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Telepres wrote: If that happens at Elland Road, I will stand at the front of the Kop for Portsmouth and let people throw things at me :mrgreen:

I think the result last week will have sent more of a message than beating QPR at home will. Burnley are incredibly strong at Turf Moor (Scum, Arsenal failed to win last season, Chelsea had a hell of a fight to win) and we destroyed them in that 2nd half. Warnock will be concerned watching that.

Look at the build-up. 8 games unbeaten, including wins at Turf Moor, Ricoh and a credible draw at Carrow Road, and their home form is improving rapidly. QPR have finally had their mental edge of being unbeaten wiped away. They are no step up from every other team now. That could be a big blow.

Anyway, I'm sure Warnock will be on their cases and we could have a brilliant performance from them. Just I know now that Grayson will get a brilliant performance out of us. This is a chance to confirm that we aren't here for consolidation. We're gunning for the big prize. COME ON LEEDS!
Good post Telepres
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
revieboy
First Team
First Team
Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans

Post by revieboy »

Inspirational words Telepres!

Think if we win this game it won't just send as a signal to the other teams it will send a signal to our players that they have the capability to gain promotion.

We must keep guard of building a momentum and then losing our way after an unlikely loss. Question is, have the players and Grayson learnt lessons from the second half of last season.
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

Being the optimist, we will win, unless our defense comes up with some dastardly c**k-up to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. :wink:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
matt leeds
First Team
First Team

Post by matt leeds »

I hope and think we will beat QPR.

Belief will be running through the squad and the fans.

WAGU.
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.

Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

oh bolox. I hate threads like these. allus put the kiss of death on a match.