Get Matty Killa back!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
G-Dogg88
- Ballboy

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Get Matty Killa back!
I think we should try to bring Matt Kilgallon back in the Jan transfer window. Would be a great signing. What do people think to that?!
- revieboy
- First Team

- Posts: 1450
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
- Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
Thought you meant Kilkenny.
Wheres he now?, Boro.
Is he playing regular.
Wheres he now?, Boro.
Is he playing regular.
-
wakey^white
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 892
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
kilgalon would make a great apprentice for o'brien.
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
I think people will say we need to leave the past in the past
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

-
G-Dogg88
- Ballboy

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
Hes at Boro on loan from Sunderland. Don't think he can get a game for either team! Boro should be playing him if you ask me...revieboy wrote:Thought you meant Kilkenny.
Wheres he now?, Boro.
Is he playing regular.
I just think he'd improve our dodgy defence. Him alongside O'brien or even Bruce would be solid I think.
-
G-Dogg88
- Ballboy

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
Yeah I can see that point to be honest, but he was one of the few quality players we had when we sold him to Sheff Utd.LUFCRACE wrote:I think people will say we need to leave the past in the past
His careers gone a stray abit. Could come back home to us and get his career back on track, cos he did originally show alot of potential.
- revieboy
- First Team

- Posts: 1450
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
- Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
Obviously sunderland have good options at centre back.
But why has he only made 2 appearances for Boro. Injury?
Was a good prospect at a young age but hasn't done alot since. I can't comment, but is he right for Leeds now.
But why has he only made 2 appearances for Boro. Injury?
Was a good prospect at a young age but hasn't done alot since. I can't comment, but is he right for Leeds now.
-
G-Dogg88
- Ballboy

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:00 pm
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
I think he is right for leeds now, cos he's now experienced including prem exprience, he will be coming back home so it might give him a boost, and based on what I remember of him he would compliment O'Brien or Bruce quite well.revieboy wrote:Obviously sunderland have good options at centre back.
But why has he only made 2 appearances for Boro. Injury?
Was a good prospect at a young age but hasn't done alot since. I can't comment, but is he right for Leeds now.
I just think we need to improve our defence somehow, or maybe just the overall team defensively!
-
ldj90
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 952
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 pm
- Twitter: @LiamJarman1
Re: Get Matty Killa back!
this is the sort of player we need back there! he had great potential, never should have left!