Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155190
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Just had a phone call from one of our SC members re prices for next season tickets as printed in official programme posted up on Facebook apparently
S/T's available online from Jan 4th @ £516. From Jan 10th to Feb 25th can be paid over monthly installments over 6 months, interest free i believe
Order between March 5th to March 18th = £582
No season tickets will be available from March 19th until the end of the season until we know what league we are in.
So if we are promoted folks £516/£582 will be a good price for premiership football as buying at the end of the season will cost at least another 10% more i feel
Away fans will definitely be in the West Stand from next season
I have acquired this information over a gargled conversation over the phone, hope the info is as accurate as can be
S/T's available online from Jan 4th @ £516. From Jan 10th to Feb 25th can be paid over monthly installments over 6 months, interest free i believe
Order between March 5th to March 18th = £582
No season tickets will be available from March 19th until the end of the season until we know what league we are in.
So if we are promoted folks £516/£582 will be a good price for premiership football as buying at the end of the season will cost at least another 10% more i feel
Away fans will definitely be in the West Stand from next season
I have acquired this information over a gargled conversation over the phone, hope the info is as accurate as can be
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
I hope you wiped the phone down afterwards.1964white wrote:I have acquired this information over a gargled conversation over the phone

- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155190
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Dr.Leeds wrote: I hope you wiped the phone down afterwards.
- Telepres
- First Team

- Posts: 2151
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets

Scan thanks to roggers off Waccoe.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155190
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Thanks TeleTelepres wrote:
Scan thanks to roggers off Waccoe.
More comprehensive info than my original post
-
white.riot
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Absolute bargain and the West Stand thing is brilliant. Bates in
- matt leeds
- First Team

- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: Doncaster
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Excellent news, and I like the idea of away fans in the West stand. I will be renewing as early as possible to get the £516 price!
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
-
El Es Six
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 345
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:06 pm
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
I think a prompt renewal is in order! I used my Leeds United Credit card to gain 6 months interest free on my 2010/11 season ticket which was my first ST. Anyone know if this offer is usually available for renewals?
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155190
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
If we are promoted this season £516 will be the bargain of the century
will be able to do plenty of away games too, only the new Citee stadium & Craven Cottage to complete the list, mindst Fulham could be relegated
£27 per match. Any event/show/decent restaurant would cost much more
Was expecting & budgeting for around a 10% increase
£27 per match. Any event/show/decent restaurant would cost much more
Was expecting & budgeting for around a 10% increase
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
I will certainly be renewing early doors, but a bit concerned about where the pricing structure is going, how the hell are we going to atrract new ST applicants I shudder to think what they will have to pay in the summer.1964white wrote:If we are promoted this season £516 will be the bargain of the centurywill be able to do plenty of away games too, only the new Citee stadium & Craven Cottage to complete the list, mindst Fulham could be relegated
![]()
£27 per match. Any event/show/decent restaurant would cost much more
Was expecting & budgeting for around a 10% increase
and going on a match by match basis is going to be prohibitive.
-
leeds&leeds&leeds
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 382
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 pm
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
I wonder what the new applicant price will be too as well as matchday prices for next season, dread to think actually. Used to have a s/t but doubt I will ever be able to afford one again based on the current prices barring a sudden and unexpected upturn in my finances.CSA wrote: I will certainly be renewing early doors, but a bit concerned about where the pricing structure is going, how the hell are we going to atrract new ST applicants I shudder to think what they will have to pay in the summer.
and going on a match by match basis is going to be prohibitive.
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Admit the discount is attractive but if we look round our prices will be far higher than some premiership teams if we stay down.Once again Bates is hitting the season ticket holders he preaches loyalty from his players but shows no loyalty to us.
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
At a quick glance it could make a home game if we stay in the championship £30 for a kop ticket god knows what cat a could be imagine a home game on a tues night against say bristol we could see a really low crowd does he not realise people are just getting over christmas and electric has gone up but never mind it wont bother him in monaco.It will come to time when people say enough is enough.I know plenty of people who wont pay his prices in the pavillion or shop can see that getting worse i for one will only pay for my ticket and nothing else while he is at our club.
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Wonder how they work out their pricing strategy, surely they just don't pluck figures out of thin air, i would love to know,leeds&leeds&leeds wrote:
I wonder what the new applicant price will be too as well as matchday prices for next season, dread to think actually. Used to have a s/t but doubt I will ever be able to afford one again based on the current prices barring a sudden and unexpected upturn in my finances.
Maybe someone on here can enlighten me ?
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Er just a little thought, what if we are not promoted - are these good prices for the Championship?
-
Armleywhite
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
I don't have one, so I don't care.
- matt leeds
- First Team

- Posts: 1282
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 pm
- Location: Doncaster
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
I still think they are ok for the Championship. Im getting mine.joluafc4eva wrote:Er just a little thought, what if we are not promoted - are these good prices for the Championship?
Leeds is in my blood, always will be.
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
Going Up, Going Up, Leeds are going up, na na na na na na na na
-
Landrover White
- Ballboy

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Will renew mine as soon as possible , quite pleased to be honest.
I have two season tickets for my lad and me in the family stand, would love to get back to the kop, I am going to wait till he buys mine in the future!!!
I have two season tickets for my lad and me in the family stand, would love to get back to the kop, I am going to wait till he buys mine in the future!!!
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
Well for me and Dan to sit in the John Charles Stand, it would cost me £1137 if I applied early. I dread to think how much they will cost if I apply later.
How the fupp am I supposed to afford that?
Stupid prices for a football match for fupps sake.
How the fupp am I supposed to afford that?
Stupid prices for a football match for fupps sake.
-
revie-era
- First Team

- Posts: 1571
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:37 pm
Re: Official information on 2011/12 season tickets
I'll be there again.
You know it makes sense
You know it makes sense
