I wonder who the new signing will be ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
ldj90
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 pm
Twitter: @LiamJarman1

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by ldj90 »

Dr.Leeds wrote: ...or both...

Image
would that be a Goal-fish?
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Telepres »

ldj90 wrote: would that be a Goal-fish?
Dunno. I know that when they score, they play The Piranhas - Tom Shark.
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Telepres »

I also know he enjoyed his first England cap. It was an honour to be wearing the sea-lions on his shirt.
ldj90
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 952
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:06 pm
Twitter: @LiamJarman1

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by ldj90 »

:-D
Bomber1
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 am

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Bomber1 »

Yeah, apparently he scored a back-eel....

Thought i'd chuck one in, just for the Halibut.... :wink:
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Telepres »

Bomber1 wrote:Yeah, apparently he scored a back-eel....

Thought i'd chuck one in, just for the Halibut.... :wink:
Oh for the love of cod.
scuudz
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by scuudz »

Bring Roy Keane back in the holding role!!

$hit! Posted this in the wrong forum!

*Ducks*
User avatar
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 10635
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
Twitter: @MartynStead
Location: and Momentum both uncertain

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Martyn »

Dr.Leeds wrote:
Image

Isn't that David Cameron?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by HarryofOz »

Guildford White wrote:
Isn't that David Cameron?
Is this novel about Nick Clegg then?

Image
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
MikeLUFC7
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: Blackpool

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by MikeLUFC7 »

1964white wrote:There were definite talks with Southern (Blackpool) & Johnson (Man City) before the transfer window concluded

Please not Michael Stewart or a panic buy Larry

http://www.leeds.vitalfootball.co.uk/ar ... p?a=232812
Can't see Southern still being a possibility because he's registered in Blackpool's 25man squad, and he's currently making appearances in their first team. So unless he wants a new challenge, I can't see that move happening. Good player though and vital to Blackpool's promotion last year.
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3048
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Drs.Dad »

JonTheBassist wrote:Larry's a Leeds fan. He signs Leeds fans....I bet you M. Johnson is coming to ER. Whether thats a good thing remains to be seen...

Except that Mancini has been bemoaning the fact that they are having difficulty getting Johnson fit enough for Citeh's European campaign. Sounds to me like A: Citeh want to keep him, and B: he just ain't fit.
:?
Image
normangunston
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by normangunston »

Feels like it's been ages since a new name entered the frame, it's been Southern and Johnson for quite some time.

Have to say I think Jonathan Greening could do a job for us.

Anyone heard any other leftfield names?
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Dr.Leeds »

normangunston wrote:Anyone heard any other leftfield names?
We don't need another winger on either side FFS! :wink:
Image
User avatar
joelufc20
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Lincoln UK

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by joelufc20 »

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/s ... _1_3113335

Just seen this snippet, interesting?
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND



[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Twiggster »

Mike Johnson is signing season long loan with Leicester on Monday. You heard it here first. Let them deal with the cripple! :twisted:
User avatar
joelufc20
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Lincoln UK

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by joelufc20 »

Twiggster wrote:Mike Johnson is signing season long loan with Leicester on Monday. You heard it here first. Let them deal with the cripple! :twisted:
how do you know
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND



[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Dr.Leeds »

joelufc20 wrote: how do you know
Whiiissssssppppeeeerrrrrssssss... :roll:
Image
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79044
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by The Subhuman »

Dr.Leeds wrote: Whiiissssssppppeeeerrrrrssssss... :roll:

Caramel or just the plain old chocolate ones ?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Dr.Leeds »

faaip wrote:
Caramel or just the plain old chocolate ones ?
Whichever one turns out to be completely wrong, generally... :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: I wonder who the new signing will be ?

Post by Telepres »

joelufc20 wrote: how do you know
'Cause Leicester will sign anyone who was good a few years back but still happens to be at a Prem club.
Post Reply