I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78995
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by The Subhuman »

as it's my Birthday

So it's ANOTHER Alan Smith thread yeaaaaaaa

http://www.fansfc.com/story/30714.html
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Aussie Snoddy
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 am

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Aussie Snoddy »

Doubt it. Smith is past it now, he wouldn't do much for us I don't think.
yorkshiremackem
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:12 pm
Location: on my ass, in a warm chair
Contact:

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by yorkshiremackem »

made he's money now, might do what barmby did and sign for he's team on little wages
joluafc4eva

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by joluafc4eva »

No worries anyway, cos we wont get promoted. :roll:
User avatar
CardiffWhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by CardiffWhite »

joluafc4eva wrote:No worries anyway, cos we wont get promoted. :roll:
Isn't that what you thought this time last season? We're still in the mix and with the inconsistency of other teams we have a chance. I must admit I felt depressed after Swansea, but my optimism has returned. :)
gessa

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by gessa »

CardiffWhite wrote: Isn't that what you thought this time last season? We're still in the mix and with the inconsistency of other teams we have a chance. I must admit I felt depressed after Swansea, but my optimism has returned. :)

The same as you CW it's there for the taking. As with Smith don't think he's good enough anymore.
User avatar
JonTheBassist
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by JonTheBassist »

Hes a good battler, hed do well in the middle as a defensive mid for us....better than killa imo. he would have to be willing to take a massive pay cut though, cos im sure hes not worth the wages hes on at newcastle anymore.
joluafc4eva

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by joluafc4eva »

gessa wrote:
The same as you CW it's there for the taking. As with Smith don't think he's good enough anymore.
QPR are as good as up, Norwich are flying and think anyone from Swansea, Cardiff or Nottingham Forest will do it - we leak far too many goals and I reckon we will end up drawing a few of our remaining games. I will be amazed if we beat, Forest or Burnley but think Norwich will nick 2nd place.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Emsley »

He always said he would come back to leeds if he could...
But next time allan dont sleep with your best friends wife :twisted:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
Toby
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1735
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: 3 Mins from ER

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Toby »

Yea he said if Leeds get back to the prem he would come back to us. Not sure we would need him?

Just been to the future and the final table looked like this.

1.QPR - 94
2.Leeds - 82
--------------------------
3.Nottingham Forest - 80
4.Norwich - 80
5.Swansea - 78
6.Watford - 74
--------------------------
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Telepres »

joluafc4eva wrote:QPR are as good as up, Norwich are flying and think anyone from Swansea, Cardiff or Nottingham Forest will do it - we leak far too many goals and I reckon we will end up drawing a few of our remaining games. I will be amazed if we beat, Forest or Burnley but think Norwich will nick 2nd place.
Swansea and Cardiff who wouldn't know consistency if it kicked em up the arse and Forest who fell apart with the sudden pressure of being favourites to go up. QPR have a possible points deduction to worry about, and Norwich have let moments of stupidity hold them back with daft draws (Hoolahan's penalty against PNE springs to mind), kinda like us.

We are just as likely to go up as the others. We're 5th remember. Not scraping the bottom of the playoff teams. 5th. Forest away isn't as tough as at their ground, where we played well even with our naff team of that time, and Burnley, well, we destroyed them in that second half at Turf Moor, where they are 2x stronger than away.

Remember how we dismantled QPR. We can beat the top teams, just not Welsh ones! (and we even got a win against Swansea earlier in the season). Come on Jo. We are matching, if not bettering the results of the teams around us each week. We have a terrifying attack (most goals), and can beat anyone. We can go up this season!!
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Telepres »

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday!
User avatar
JonTheBassist
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1070
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
Location: South Africa

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by JonTheBassist »

Telepres wrote: Swansea and Cardiff who wouldn't know consistency if it kicked em up the arse and Forest who fell apart with the sudden pressure of being favourites to go up. QPR have a possible points deduction to worry about, and Norwich have let moments of stupidity hold them back with daft draws (Hoolahan's penalty against PNE springs to mind), kinda like us.

We are just as likely to go up as the others. We're 5th remember. Not scraping the bottom of the playoff teams. 5th. Forest away isn't as tough as at their ground, where we played well even with our naff team of that time, and Burnley, well, we destroyed them in that second half at Turf Moor, where they are 2x stronger than away.

Remember how we dismantled QPR. We can beat the top teams, just not Welsh ones! (and we even got a win against Swansea earlier in the season). Come on Jo. We are matching, if not bettering the results of the teams around us each week. We have a terrifying attack (most goals), and can beat anyone. We can go up this season!!
Well at least we agree on the football :wink: Nice post Telepres!
joluafc4eva

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by joluafc4eva »

Dont forget Burnley have 2 games in hand
gessa

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by gessa »

joluafc4eva wrote:Dont forget Burnley have 2 games in hand
only 1 now
wakey^white
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by wakey^white »

burnley could only manage a draw in one of their games in hand.
User avatar
Toby
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1735
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: 3 Mins from ER

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Toby »

Watford are the threat! forget Burnleh.
joluafc4eva

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by joluafc4eva »

Toby wrote:Watford are the threat! forget Burnleh.

I like your new signature Toby :-D
User avatar
Toby
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1735
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: 3 Mins from ER

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Toby »

I like your new signature Toby :-D
Ooh thanks Jo! :) x
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: I'm allowed to be a little bit naughty today

Post by Gino 1959 »

Toby wrote:Yea he said if Leeds get back to the prem he would come back to us. Not sure we would need him?

Just been to the future and the final table looked like this.

1.QPR - 94
2.Leeds - 82
--------------------------
3.Nottingham Forest - 80
4.Norwich - 80
5.Swansea - 78
6.Watford - 74
--------------------------
You go to the future and this is what you come back with - not lottery results or the winners at Cheltenham?
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Post Reply