O/T - The movies / Television thread
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
I just love this!!
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- Unkindnessofraven
- Ballboy

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:23 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
For tv, I think I have to go with when the Doctor closes the breach with Rose on the other side in Doomsday. Breaks my heart every time I watch it.
And I'm good like that...
-
gessa
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Don't watch too much tv ,except cbb's,but really into The Shadowline on BBC2,it's the final episode tomorrow night,if you've missed this little gem I recommend catch up on iplayer,it's a 7 parter and each week has bought a different twist,brilliant stuff.JonTheBassist wrote:So ive been waiting for a while for someone to start this, but no-one did![]()
Anyways here it is, so what movies do you folks like?
What television shows do you enjoy the most?
Something to chat about innit?![]()
:arrow:
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
and mineUnkindnessofraven wrote:For tv, I think I have to go with when the Doctor closes the breach with Rose on the other side in Doomsday. Breaks my heart every time I watch it.
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

-
Armleywhite
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Ah, but is that the one where he walks back to the TARDIS and is all maudlin when he looks round Catherine Tate is there in her wedding dress and just as the prog ends she looks at him and shouts. "Who the F........." (que music)LUFCRACE wrote:
and mine
Thats was just brilliant.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Oh me tooUnkindnessofraven wrote:For tv, I think I have to go with when the Doctor closes the breach with Rose on the other side in Doomsday. Breaks my heart every time I watch it.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Unkindnessofraven
- Ballboy

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:23 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Not had a companion since that matches her slaggy gutsiness. David Tennant's doctor with Rose Tyler was tops.
And I'm good like that...
-
Armleywhite
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
There's something reaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllly sexy about Billie Piper.
- Unkindnessofraven
- Ballboy

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:23 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
She's smart, funny, big breasted and totally slaggy lol. Love her.Armleywhite wrote:There's something reaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllly sexy about Billie Piper.
And I'm good like that...
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Just watched "Paul" nice little charmer, plenty of easter eggs for any geek.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79058
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Emsley wrote:Just watched "Paul" nice little charmer, plenty of easter eggs for any geek.
excellent work again by Frost and Clegg.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79058
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Emsley wrote:Just watched "Paul" nice little charmer, plenty of easter eggs for any geek.
or .........does Paul know your watching him?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
Armleywhite
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Yup, thats it. :luv:Unkindnessofraven wrote:
She's smart, funny, big breasted and totally slaggy lol. Love her.
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
I don't think I'd be able to get an image of that ginger freak Evans shagging her out of my mind.Unkindnessofraven wrote:
She's smart, funny, big breasted and totally slaggy lol. Love her.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- JonTheBassist
- First Team

- Posts: 1070
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm
- Location: South Africa
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
Anyone on here seen the movie Buried? I really enjoyed it - totally original and realistic...check it out!!!
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
I have see it John.JonTheBassist wrote:Anyone on here seen the movie Buried? I really enjoyed it - totally original and realistic...check it out!!!
It's intense.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79058
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
kiling skies been very good at the moment and Sarah Carter is very easy on the eye
and though I really dislike Torchwood but they've really pulled out the stops for Miricle Day it's been excellent
and though I really dislike Torchwood but they've really pulled out the stops for Miricle Day it's been excellent
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
If you don't like Torchwood how come you're watching Miracle Day?faaip wrote:kiling skies been very good at the moment and Sarah Carter is very easy on the eye
and though I really dislike Torchwood but they've really pulled out the stops for Miricle Day it's been excellent
Mind you, that does fall in with the theory that the people who aren't enjoying Torchwood are the fans. Everyone else is loving it!
(I'm one of the few Torchwood fans who is loving it.)
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79058
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
LUFCRACE wrote:
If you don't like Torchwood how come you're watching Miracle Day?
Mind you, that does fall in with the theory that the people who aren't enjoying Torchwood are the fans. Everyone else is loving it!![]()
(I'm one of the few Torchwood fans who is loving it.)
I satrted with it, didn't like it, happened to catch part of the new one when it first aired and got hooked
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: O/T - The movies / Television thread
I saw the Ayrton Senna documentary last week - it was very good.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.