The Manchunian clubs....
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
The Manchunian clubs....
Looking awesome !
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
The Manchunian clubs....
Good job City haven't had time to gel yet... Despite the scores scum have had in their last few matches I think City look much the better side.

- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Can I be the first to say - WHO GIVES A FOOK?
This is a LEEDS forum...you want to talk scum, pls go on one of their forums FFS!
This is a LEEDS forum...you want to talk scum, pls go on one of their forums FFS!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
I'm a football fan, also mentioned City too
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Scum is scum - whatever part of that shytehole town they play in. Leeds forum. No place for such crap!
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Sorry Leon - not per se a dig at you...perhaps a new subforum needed, to post thoughts on scum, Barca etc?
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
That's the two best clubs in English football & Jermaine Beckford sorted in successive nightsTwiggster wrote:Scum is scum - whatever part of that shytehole town they play in. Leeds forum. No place for such crap!
Your'e on a roll Twiggs
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
The Manchunian clubs....
You could call it "General Chat"Twiggster wrote:Sorry Leon - not per se a dig at you...perhaps a new subforum needed, to post thoughts on scum, Barca etc?

- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Or I could call it - lets all adore scum?Dr.Leeds wrote:
You could call it "General Chat"
- Big Luke
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 298
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 pm
- Location: Da hood init.....North Leeds actually
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
I posted on here the other week that it isn't too late to rule Chelsea out...but now I'm less convinced they'll be able to reach the two Mancs.
Sad times. The two most likely contenders for winning the top league of English football are a club who, if it wasn't for an oil sheikh who knows nothing about football and a bunch of moneygrabbers who don't care about the club's fans, history and the shirt they have on their back, would probably be in a relegation dogfight now, and the scum. Although I've no time for Chelsea either, they were the original Man City after all.
Sad times. The two most likely contenders for winning the top league of English football are a club who, if it wasn't for an oil sheikh who knows nothing about football and a bunch of moneygrabbers who don't care about the club's fans, history and the shirt they have on their back, would probably be in a relegation dogfight now, and the scum. Although I've no time for Chelsea either, they were the original Man City after all.
"Forward towards Beckford, and the ball's over Brown. And this is Beckford. It just ran away from him but they're still going to strike it on goal, and SCORE in the Stretford End for Leeds United, and it doesn't get any better than that!"
- theleedsmango
- First Team

- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 pm
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
As great as the Scum players are individually (Damn I hate Fergie but he knows how to do it) I still think they operate better as a team. BUT, I still think the team relies on Rooney. He brings about a huge sense of confidence. I know they have other great attacking forces and a superb reserve team (It's scary thinking that our league cup game could be against a reserve team including Valencia, Carrick, Berbatov, Raphael, Giggs etc!) but I still think they centre around Rooney's ability...but I could be wrong.
City don't have that. They can chop and change their team and with Aguero, Dzeko, Nasri, Silva, Yaya, Tevez...all ready to produce individual quality. If they can gel as a team, on top of this, they'll literally be a force to be reckoned with.
City don't have that. They can chop and change their team and with Aguero, Dzeko, Nasri, Silva, Yaya, Tevez...all ready to produce individual quality. If they can gel as a team, on top of this, they'll literally be a force to be reckoned with.
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings
-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Twiggster wrote:
Or I could call it - lets all adore scum?
I hate scum as much as the next leeds fan, but watchin them and city play is wonderful. I do honestly wish i get to see leeds play like they do, i probably wont but its a wonderful thought

- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
No chance mateMeeTa wrote:
I hate scum as much as the next leeds fan, but watchin them and city play is wonderful. I do honestly wish i get to see leeds play like they do, i probably wont but its a wonderful thought
Both are streets ahead of the likes of the Scousers, Gunners, Spurs, Villa, etc
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
You can only admire how good both teams are. Amazing football being played by both teams. Both still a long way off Barcalona??
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2056
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Most football fans can see good football when it is played if you like a side or not.You dont have to like something to admire its good side.
- 92champs
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm
- Location: Co. Galway
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Let's just hope the EPL is not going the way of La Liga with two teams on about 95 or 96 and the best of the rest on at most 70 points
- PaulUSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2197
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Arlington, VA
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Ooops! I thought this was going to be about The Manchurian Candidate.
Helplessly hoping
- joelufc20
- First Team

- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
- Location: Lincoln UK
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Nothing wrong with man city, really enjoy there silky attacking football and they are solid at the back. Grayson take note
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
- Big Luke
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 298
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:49 pm
- Location: Da hood init.....North Leeds actually
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
As a team to watch, they are quite something.joelufc20 wrote:Nothing wrong with man city, really enjoy there silky attacking football and they are solid at the back. Grayson take note
As a football club, they represent all that is wrong with modern football.
Regarding scum - Yes I hate them, but it's hard to deny they have some impressive talent. And even though I'd naturally rather have City win the title over them you have to give them credit for developing this talent instead of just throwing oil money which they haven't earnt at it.
(That last paragraph would probably be a bannable offence on WACCOE :mrgreen: But you catch my drift)
"Forward towards Beckford, and the ball's over Brown. And this is Beckford. It just ran away from him but they're still going to strike it on goal, and SCORE in the Stretford End for Leeds United, and it doesn't get any better than that!"
- revieboy
- First Team

- Posts: 1450
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:08 pm
- Location: town full of Leeds fans just a town full of leeds fans
Re: The Manchunian clubs....
Its a myth. Scum have spent millions too.Big Luke wrote:
As a team to watch, they are quite something.
As a football club, they represent all that is wrong with modern football.
Regarding scum - Yes I hate them, but it's hard to deny they have some impressive talent. And even though I'd naturally rather have City win the title over them you have to give them credit for developing this talent instead of just throwing oil money which they haven't earnt at it.
(That last paragraph would probably be a bannable offence on WACCOE :mrgreen: But you catch my drift)