Leigh Bromby
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Leigh Bromby
Would you bring back Bromby for Kisnorbo ?
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Leigh Bromby
No.
Paddy is still better than Brombs.
Paddy is still better than Brombs.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leigh Bromby
I'd bring back Collins for Kis right now, the way Paddy is playing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leigh Bromby
I'm a Bromby fan, unlucky to lose his place in the team
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15042
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: Leigh Bromby
I think our problem at the back is that no one is in charge. Paddy plays with his heart and gets stuck in but doesnt command, organise the defence. We need to someone to organise and I think we will play a lot better.
But on form I'd pick Bromby, not sure who I'd drop for him though.
But on form I'd pick Bromby, not sure who I'd drop for him though.
-
Batley White
- Ballboy

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:22 pm
Re: Leigh Bromby
time to make my first post, lo all. My wife works with leigh brombys mum and all are ardent leeds fans, i feel sorry for the guy as he seems to play well all the time but seems to be the scape goat and the 1 that gets dropped. He would be my starting CB on form atm but i think the problem isnt our defenders but as twiggs says its the clowns that coach em.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79067
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leigh Bromby
Batley White wrote:time to make my first post, lo all. My wife works with leigh brombys mum and all are ardent leeds fans, i feel sorry for the guy as he seems to play well all the time but seems to be the scape goat and the 1 that gets dropped. He would be my starting CB on form atm but i think the problem isnt our defenders but as twiggs says its the clowns that coach em.
welcome ..two rules
Rule 1 Twiggs is lord and master, everything he says should be taken as gospel and he should be treated with respect
Rule 2 Ignore Rule 1
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leigh Bromby
Rule three - all replies to Faaip have to say GO BOLLOX.faaip wrote:
welcome ..two rules
Rule 1 Twiggs is lord and master, everything he says should be taken as gospel and he should be treated with respect
Rule 2 Ignore Rule 1
Welcome Batley. I can see you and me getting along just FINE! :thup:
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79067
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leigh Bromby
Twiggster wrote:
Rule three - all replies to Faaip have to say GO BOLLOX.
Welcome Batley. I can see you and me getting along just FINE! :thup:
has Armley hacked your account again....it's getting toooooooooo easy
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- MikeLUFC7
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 462
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:10 pm
- Location: Blackpool
Re: Leigh Bromby
The lad's meant to have immense long throwing ability, not as good as Rory Delap, but good enough to chuck it into the box to cause problems. I'd have him in my team as I don't think I've seen him play any worse than the list of centre backs we've had under Grayson.
My partnership would probably be Bromby and O'Dea... maybe Bromby and Lees if we could pull off a signing like Kelly from Fulham. But I guess Bromby isn't in Larry's plans as a starter.
My partnership would probably be Bromby and O'Dea... maybe Bromby and Lees if we could pull off a signing like Kelly from Fulham. But I guess Bromby isn't in Larry's plans as a starter.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leigh Bromby
Welcome BatleyBatley White wrote:time to make my first post, lo all. My wife works with leigh brombys mum and all are ardent leeds fans, i feel sorry for the guy as he seems to play well all the time but seems to be the scape goat and the 1 that gets dropped. He would be my starting CB on form atm but i think the problem isnt our defenders but as twiggs says its the clowns that coach em.
Spot on first post !