Armleywhite wrote:As much as I mistrust bates I find the whole "he's out to destroy us" theory as, quite frankly..... Bollocks!
If that were he case all he needs to do is sell the land to a ruthless property developer who will cease LUFC by building a laser quest and burger king on the site.
There are a shed load of methods to do it. Getting the most qualified manager available at the moment is hardly the best way to do it IMO.
Also he must read Waccoe and saw that the fans wanted Warnock!
Well maybe he doesnt ,it was just a thought.
I must share an open letter which was written in Waccoe,,,its brilliant I thought.
The Enemy's open letter (quoted)
If you come to Leeds and help us back to the prem .
I will never call you
Colin w**ker
Neil warncock
Bug eyed f**k pump
6 fingered spider toed Lincolnshire butt plug
I will never again comment on your wifes proclivity for animal sex
Also i will never again
Trip you up at half time
Throw a bit of copper at you
refer to you as that nonce c**t in the corporates
Saggy faced sean bean turd
I wont sit behind you and fill your hood with bits of paper and pour cold tea into it honest i wont ,.
Please Mr Warnock forgive me , yes we havent always got on but that was as much you as us , remember the banter how we laughed and so did you , even if my teeth are gritted when i say this its true "we need you 2 come on Warny me owd pal , your hated and despised , Leeds are hated and despised we are a match made in football heaven . This is your chance one chance to manage the biggest club you will have ever been to , return it to the prem , enter your name in the ER books for all time . Please also bring a coach who isnt sunday league standard . You will still be a horrid c**t but you will be our horrid c**t and we will be yours , you know you want to .
Please dont f**k the staff either or play little kids and then blame them . Come on down Warny , do it to piss sean bean off
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I thought it was great!